Are you buying the PS4 or Xbox One?

I'm not going to get the new XBOX until the spring I'm guessing.

My friend who bought a new PS said it's better than the PS3 but it didn't blow his mind or anything. My nephew said his PS4 isn't a big difference between it and the PS3. We didn't really go into depth but it doesn't seem cool enough to buy right out the gate. Heck, may not be cool enough to by at all. I'll probably by when Skyrim online comes out. Maybe Halo.

yeah yeah

bills have been paid, so ill be taking advantage of New Years Day sales at BB and picking something up today, not sure what yet, want to actually see the TVs and see which pictures look the best along with what is in my price range

yeah yeah

bills have been paid, so ill be taking advantage of New Years Day sales at BB and picking something up today, not sure what yet, want to actually see the TVs and see which pictures look the best along with what is in my price range

Just busting your balls homie. 

Have you looked on Amazon?  I'll never buy another tv from a box store....Amazon generally has them cheaper and you get the same 1 yr manufacturers warranty.   I'll be in the market for a new tv here soon, been eyeing the UltraHD sets.  

Wanted to actually see the picture before deciding. Now that I have see them. Looking at nothing smaller than 50' LED 120Mzh, from what I can tell brand shouldnt be a big deal so long as those specs fit the pictures are fairly close.

Didnt buy today as I want to price shop, but thats what I'm looking for.

Archived