Anyone interested in video game consoles 360, wii, nitendo DS-XLm, etc

GoBengals

I have the following for sale:

4GB XBOX 360 w/ wifi black elite style from last year

120GB XBOX 360 elite w/ wifi adapter

4 controllers all working

li-ion- battery packs for each i think

30+ XBOX 360 games

Nintendo Wii, white, with 20+ games, 2 controllers, the door for memory card area is gone on top

Red mario kart edition Nintendo DS-XL(big screen) with probably 8-12 games

i dont have the exact game list on me at the moment.

All power adapters and things included...

i would sell all 4 console/devices for $300 with all games and controllers included...I will cover shipping... obviously this stuff was like $2,000 new, trade in value was minimal so before i started craigslisting stuff i figured I would offer here..

pm or post any interest or questions..

Would you sell any of that individually or is it bundle only? I have a 4GB Xbox 360 right now but my kids are running into memory problems with it and are using USB's to store game data, so I could potentially be interested in the 120GB 360 and a pair of controllers.

They are asking for either the Xbox One or a PS4 and since you know what I am making right now you probably understand why I told them there's no way in hell they are getting either of those!

:lol:

Funny story: my eleven year old (will be 12 next month) somehow still believes in Santa. Not sure how some d-bag kid at his school hasn't managed to ruin the fantasy for him yet, but there you go. So when I sat them down and explained to them how lean of a Christmas it was going to be because Daddy is very poor right now, he said "It's okay Dad, we won't ask for the Xbox One from you, we'll just ask Santa for that."

It was pretty precious.

Would you sell any of that individually or is it bundle only? I have a 4GB Xbox 360 right now but my kids are running into memory problems with it and are using USB's to store game data, so I could potentially be interested in the 120GB 360 and a pair of controllers.

They are asking for either the Xbox One or a PS4 and since you know what I am making right now you probably understand why I told them there's no way in hell they are getting either of those!

:lol:

Funny story: my eleven year old (will be 12 next month) somehow still believes in Santa. Not sure how some d-bag kid at his school hasn't managed to ruin the fantasy for him yet, but there you go. So when I sat them down and explained to them how lean of a Christmas it was going to be because Daddy is very poor right now, he said "It's okay Dad, we won't ask for the Xbox One from you, we'll just ask Santa for that."

It was pretty precious.

i would be interested in selling it separate, let me know what you may want to give..

as for the santa thing, i cant wait until they know, my 8 yr old is already hearing rumors around the school yard that santa isnt real....

so its a matter of time..

i would be interested in selling it separate, let me know what you may want to give..

as for the santa thing, i cant wait until they know, my 8 yr old is already hearing rumors around the school yard that santa isnt real....

so its a matter of time..

I assume it's the most expensive system you are offering out of the three due to the memory...but I don't really know what it's worth off hand. Do you want to PM or call me and let me know what you'd like to get for it? I'll ask my sons tomorrow if they'd like to get something like that from me as their "big gift".

Archived