!!!THE BENGALS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD!!!

My cable died last night and I have to have a tech come and look at it...on Tuesday. Since I will have my sons back this afternoon, I don't have an option to watch it elsewhere. So I'm going to need a good working link to stream it online, since the NFL does not offer a way to pay for the game to watch it live on the internet.

If anyone has a link to a good link, please post it. Thanks.

CIN.png 23 SD.png 27

You want to know if the Bengals are for real? Then this is a game they need to win. On paper, Cincinnati is better than San Diego. The difference is quarterback play, and the fact the Bengals have to travel. You see, they've been solid at Paul Brown Stadium, winning every game they've played there this season. Marvin Lewis' club, however, is 2-4 on the road, with losses to the Bears, Browns, Dolphins and Ravens. Both of their road wins came in overtime, too. So we'll take the Chargers, who recently dropped some key road games in the waning moments but got back on track last week at Arrowhead, handing Kansas City its first home loss of the season. The Bengals will have to do a great job handling Antonio Gates and Danny Woodhead in coverage, who both have 59 catches. I think they'll struggle. #CINvsSD

CIN.png 23 SD.png 27

You want to know if the Bengals are for real? Then this is a game they need to win. On paper, Cincinnati is better than San Diego. The difference is quarterback play, and the fact the Bengals have to travel. You see, they've been solid at Paul Brown Stadium, winning every game they've played there this season. Marvin Lewis' club, however, is 2-4 on the road, with losses to the Bears, Browns, Dolphins and Ravens. Both of their road wins came in overtime, too. So we'll take the Chargers, who recently dropped some key road games in the waning moments but got back on track last week at Arrowhead, handing Kansas City its first home loss of the season. The Bengals will have to do a great job handling Antonio Gates and Danny Woodhead in coverage, who both have 59 catches. I think they'll struggle. #CINvsSD

Both of our road wins came in overtime? I don't remember the lions game going to overtime. This article has no credibility imo.

I'm actually in NYC right now. Staying at the Marriott in Brooklyn. Bengals website actually lists a Bengals bar in Brooklyn just a 10 min walk from my hotel. Bout to head up there now.

Btw, saw The Lion King on Broadway last night. TLK is my favorite movie of all time and has been since I was a child, but this shit was so beautiful, people. See it if you can. Wanted to catch The Book of Mormon but it was sold the hell out. Was willing to throw a pretty penny at that ticket too. Luckily they'll be on tour at the Aronoff next month

Boomer gained back a little bit of cred with me on the CBS pregame. They were talking about Tomlin from Thursday night and his bullcrap. Boomer said we wouldn't do that in Cincinnati directed towards Cowterd, who could be seen quite unhappy with the pile on by Boomer and Sharpe.

Good stuff.

Archived