!!!THE BENGALS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD!!!

If you guys want to see the game with Bengals fans at a bar, the best place in NYC is Phebe's on The Bowery and 3rd (359 Bowery).  All TV's are set to the Bengals, they serve Chili and coneys etc. It's a bit of a zoo, and I may find myself there if I don't get a satisfactory answer on this whole DirecTV blackout question.

You will have no problem using the directv app. Sit down open a cold one and relax. Blackouts don't matter unless you are in a zip that shows the chargers as local.

Bung

Firstrowsports dude

1181 always posts it. Best site ever. I have ok link as I'm not on the pc. Google it.

I talked to Ryan and he suggested an HD antenna, so I ran out to Wal Mart and got one...and I get exactly ONE channel...Channel 12 FTW!

LOL.

Musical Chairs in San Diego today:

Derek Cox heads to the bench in San Diego

Posted by Mike Florio on December 1, 2013, 3:18 PM EST

ea33be026a8c2a15635b636346b1d446.jpg?w=2AP

After being benched during three of the last four Chargers games, cornerback Derek Cox has been benched before Sunday’s game against the Bengals.

The Chargers have announced that Richard Marshall will replace Cox in the starting lineup today.

Inactive for the Chargers are quarterback Brad Sorensen, receiver Eddie Royal, safety Brandon Taylor, tackle Willie Smith, tackle King Dunlap, defensive tackle Kwame Geathers, and linebacker Jarret Johnson.

Right tackle D.J. Fluker will play left tackle, right guard Jeromey Clary will play right tackle, and Chad Rinehart will play right guard.

Inactive for the Bengals are receiver Dane Sanzenbacher, running back Rex Burkhead, safety Tony Dye, guard Kevin Zeitler, guard Tanner Hawkinson, receiver Ryan Whalen, and defensive tackle Christo Bilukidi.

Linebacker Vontaze Burfict, who sprained an ankle during on practice on Friday, is active for the Bengals.  Also active is linebacker Rey Maualuga.

Archived