RIP Nelson Mandela

Jamie_B

A legend. Perhaps because the US is so insular, nobody appreciates or has been told what he had to go through and then achieved.

RIP

Perhaps this is primarily a football forum and shouldn't be expected to represent an entire nation.  It's not like the UK is exactly an egalitarian paradise, y'know..

Really? That got a vote down?

Tactical downvote..

I got you back to even, at least.

Perhaps this is primarily a football forum and shouldn't be expected to represent an entire nation.  It's not like the UK is exactly an egalitarian paradise, y'know..

Tactical downvote..

I got you back to even, at least.

And I gave it +1 to get it in the positive category.  Yes, the world needs more men like him.  

I mean I dont care much about the rep system, I was just surprised anyone would disagree with that statement

Yeah.  For some reason people are giving negative reps because they don't like someone personally.  Not the content of the comment.  So who did you piss off Jamie?!  lol   :)

You realize he was black, right?

Touche

Yeah.  For some reason people are giving negative reps because they don't like someone personally.  Not the content of the comment.  So who did you piss off Jamie?!  lol   :)

Who havent I pissed off here? :lol:

Archived