Gio or Spiller?

Kind of depends on your situation.  Are you outmatched to the point that you need a big boom player?  If so, I'd go CJ.  If you need consistent points, I'd go with Gio.  I have Spiller and I haven't had the balls to start him in weeks.  Almost did last week, but couldn't.

Kind of depends on your situation.  Are you outmatched to the point that you need a big boom player?  If so, I'd go CJ.  If you need consistent points, I'd go with Gio.  I have Spiller and I haven't had the balls to start him in weeks.  Almost did last week, but couldn't.

Yeah, that's a good point.  I though about it that way as well.  I am projected to lose by about 13.  I am playing alex smith over andy for a reason similar to that.  I am just trying to get consistent pts out of my quarterback.  I liked Andy coming in, but the weather and the fact that they got the run game revved up last week and will try to continue to do so this week has soured me on him for this week.  I also have cruz, aj, harry douglas and bush, so I think those players can give me some major contributions.  I think I may just say fuck it and play gio.  If he doesn't produce, but they win, I will be okay with it.  Also, if I don't play him and he has a monster game, I will beat myself all day about it.  Thanks for the reply.

Archived