!!!THE BENGALS @ STEALERS GAME THREAD!!!

PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so close that if i was a fair minded official, i doubt i would have called it. he didn't have the instant replay you watched that saw the infraction occur a millisecond before the ball arrived.

Rodney Harrison's and collinsworth both made comments that while tough to hear were accurate. We are not mentally tough. We are the better team often and lose due to lack of energy and discipline.

This is the nearest to "mentally tough" the bengals have ever been. You're "staff", get with the times.

so close that if i was a fair minded official, i doubt i would have called it. he didn't have the instant replay you watched that saw the infraction occur a millisecond before the ball arrived.

Pats-Browns... Ravens-Vikings... less contact has been called than what happened to AJ.

His hand didn't get planted on his face because he thought it would be a cool thing to do.

Rodney Harrison's and collinsworth both made comments that while tough to hear were accurate. We are not mentally tough. We are the better team often and lose due to lack of energy and discipline.

I dont necessarily disagree. But the good thing about a marvin led team is that they come back. He doesnt let his guys get too down when the game doesnt start off in our favor. Unfortunately, this one was too far out of our reach. 

Pats-Browns... Ravens-Vikings... less contact has been called than what happened to AJ.

His hand didn't get planted on his face because he thought it would be a cool thing to do.

:254:

so not taking into account any questionable calls during this game, that's how you'd honestly expect that call to go...based on questionable calls in other games?

I dont necessarily disagree. But the good thing about a marvin led team is that they come back. He doesnt let his guys get too down when the game doesnt start off in our favor. Unfortunately, this one was too far out of our reach. 

Unfortunately,you also have to pay the refs and be the media darlings,in order to receive superstar calls .

:254:

so not taking into account any questionable calls during this game, that's how you'd honestly expect that call to go...based on questionable calls in other games?

Absolutely not. That play in this game had no chance of being called.

Proof that PI has been called for FAR less is undeniable.

Also props for the emoticon. Very mature.

Archived