Holiday Quiz

Just for fun because I'm bored but...what other past Bengal players have we faced this year?

As an example:

Last week - Vikings vs. Bengals (Shaun Prater & Jerome Simpson)

This Week - Ravens vs. Bengals (Bernard Scott) 

AFC Championship Game - Denver vs. Bengals (Andre Caldwell)

Kind of cool seeing some of our curb players still performing in the NFL even if they didn't work out here.  It's nice to know that our trash is someone else's treasure.

Peace to you and yours

Another went out of the division but to another AFC team.  Both of these are tough so you will need to really think here.  There could also be more but I could only think of these two.

Kevin Coyle... Miami coach?

I guess he counts as a COACH but not as a player.

I think we played against Lynch this year.

Corey Lynch???  I thought he was on IR.   Related, the same thing happened to Jordan Shipley, I swear, the injury bug always seems to bite him every year.

And since we are on the Buccaneers, how about Brian Leonard?  He's a pretty good change of pace before some of the younger ones came out and ran circles around him.

Corey Lynch???  I thought he was on IR.   Related, the same thing happened to Jordan Shipley, I swear, the injury bug always seems to bite him every year.

And since we are on the Buccaneers, how about Brian Leonard?  He's a pretty good change of pace before some of the younger ones came out and ran circles around him.

Corey Lynch is on the Colts, and he wasn't on IR when we played them.. I think Boom Herron was on the team then too.

The two I had found were Reid Fragel - Browns and Dan Herron -  Indianapolis.  Both of them were poached from our team this season.  You guys came up with a bunch more I didn't think about.  I still kind of wish we still had both of these guys but I think they are starters now since they had to be moved to the active roster of both teams. 

counting IR guys

Jerome Simpson
Boom Herron
Reid Fragel
Mike McGlynn
Armon Binns
Bruce Gradkowski
Manny Lawson
Corey Lynch
Reggie Stephens
Bernard Scott

Chase Coffman (preseason)
Ryan Fitzpatrick (preseason)

Forgot Shaun Prater last week, as someone mentioned above... and Jeromy Miles plays for the Ravens.

Archived