Let's go Chargers and Bills!

really? takes a lot of nerve to say that after what he did to every one of his friends on this team, to management after signing that giant extension and leaving in the middle of it, and to each and every fan of this organization, who he basically shit in the face of due to the method he chose to leave. it was that management, and those fans who helped pave the way for the exotic lifestyle he and his family have experienced.

so my feelings are this...fuck that quitting son of a bitch for life! i'm a happy man knowing that worthless bastard's season is over, and i hope he NEVER gets the opportunity to go to the playoffs.

as hard as this is for me to say.... i'd rather see the stealers move on than to see that self-centered asshole have that opportunity. does that put it in the proper perspective?

didnt mean for it to sound like i was sorry for him. was really thinking it sucks to be him. glad he is gone, because even with daltons faults, we are better off without the quitter.

on another note....the stealers forum was awesome. crying about the refs? really?

The league acknowledged there should have been a flag thrown on the Chiefs FG attempt when Succup missed at the end of regulation.

Apparently you are only allowed 6 players maximum on either side of the center. The chargers had 7 on 1 side. 5 yard penalty and re-kick should have been the call.

Oh what sweet justice it is that the stealers get screwed out of the playoffs by a non call.

After all the cheap shots those fuckers take that are never called... this is icing on the cake.

FUCK THE STEALERS!

Archived