Let's go Chargers and Bills!

They said earlier on TV that FOUR games had to go exactly right last week for Pittsburgh to remain alive.  ALL FOUR happened.

This week, FIVE games had to go exactly right for them to play in Cincinnati next week.  Right now it's looking like ALL FIVE are going to happen:

Cincinnati over Baltimore - DONE

NY Jets over Miami - DONE

Pittsburgh over Cleveland - DONE

New England over Buffalo - LIKELY

Kansas City over San Diego - HAPPENING

Can this really be happening?

fine, bring them into our house. they stole one from us and  we owe those worthless, cheap shot, son of a bitches a proper ass kicking. we're a better team than they are, and if that's how it plays out, fine... bring them on. i can't imagine how any other opponent would get our team as fired up as the stealers. fuck them, the don't scare me one bit!

fine, bring them into our house. they stole one from us and  we owe those worthless, cheap shot, son of a bitches a proper ass kicking. we're a better team than they are, and if that's how it plays out, fine... bring them on. i can't imagine how any other opponent would get our team as fired up as the stealers. fuck them, the don't scare me one bit!

I agree with you totally - except for one little thing.  Our QB seems to get TOO fired up sometimes, especially against teams that have beaten him before,  and IIRC had one of those games versus the Steelers early this year (overthrow city).

But yeah, we SHOULD pound them.

Browns just fired Chud. Please don't hire Zimmer!!!

horton has done a great job and i'd think he'd be safe. i can't imagine his defensive philosophy and zimmer's would be anywhere even close to each others. there has to be somewhat of a synergy in that situation. accordingly, i just don't see such a thing happening.

Archived