:20: :20: :20: :20: :20: :20: :20:

Hope he gets testicular AIDS

That was a fumble as well. Fuck!!! Almost made the playoffs twice.

Oh Well. What can you do? Shouldn't have lost the Titans, Raiders, Vikings, Dolphins. Fuck Art Rooney II. He can eat a dick all offseason for forcing the coaches to hamstring the best thing that has happened to the team since Bradshaw. Him and his "Yinzer Run the Ball Stiller Footbaw" shit can go to hell. I wish his Dad would kick him in the dick with his hunchback hump. Dan Rooney is an OG. His son is a fag. If they had given the keys to Ben earlier the 0-4, 2-6 would not have happened. 6-2 down the stretch after they realized they should have been playing modern NFL all along.

Good luck in the playoffs. Win a game for Christ Sake K? Wasn't Wilson Phillips popular the last time it happened? I will be rooting for you in the AFC. Fuck Forehead, Fuck Marsha Brady, Fuck the Irsays, Fuck Andy Reid an his turkey gravy blood (starters win that game), fuck the Dolts for breaking my heart. Rooting for Panthers to win it all. Also hope it snows 20 inches on SB Sunday so Goodell can look like more of a bitch,

Later Bengal dudes. I will be lurking here and there. May pop up at times.

Yeah it was Kansas City's kicker's fault you didn't make the playoffs.  I mean losing to Oakland and Minnesota during the season had nothing to do with it.  Being 8-8 had nothing to do with it.  

Child Please. 

I guess I will dignify you with a response...again.  Enjoy the offseason of second guessing, firings, and player/fan meltdowns.  It is going to be really fun to watch your organization melt to nothing as you try to salvage your self inflicted cap catastrophe.  Very well deserved for your organization, coaching staff, and fans.  I actually was a little sad that we won't get a chance to give a little playoff payback for the cheap shots and such but your team deserved exactly what it got this season.  Your aging over paid pile of trash is what it is.  Perhaps if your team played more within the rules you could attempt to bring some dignity back to your city and football program.  However, I doubt that would fit the mold now would it?       

:20: :20: :20: :20: :20: :20: :20:

Hope he gets testicular AIDS

That was a fumble as well. Fuck!!! Almost made the playoffs twice.

Oh Well. What can you do? Shouldn't have lost the Titans, Raiders, Vikings, Dolphins. Fuck Art Rooney II. He can eat a dick all offseason for forcing the coaches to hamstring the best thing that has happened to the team since Bradshaw. Him and his "Yinzer Run the Ball Stiller Footbaw" shit can go to hell. I wish his Dad would kick him in the dick with his hunchback hump. Dan Rooney is an OG. His son is a fag. If they had given the keys to Ben earlier the 0-4, 2-6 would not have happened. 6-2 down the stretch after they realized they should have been playing modern NFL all along.

Good luck in the playoffs. Win a game for Christ Sake K? Wasn't Wilson Phillips popular the last time it happened? I will be rooting for you in the AFC. Fuck Forehead, Fuck Marsha Brady, Fuck the Irsays, Fuck Andy Reid an his turkey gravy blood (starters win that game), fuck the Dolts for breaking my heart. Rooting for Panthers to win it all. Also hope it snows 20 inches on SB Sunday so Goodell can look like more of a bitch,

Later Bengal dudes. I will be lurking here and there. May pop up at times.

Where are all the conspiracy theorists on this one? The refs were presented with two plays which they could have very easily helped the Steelers into the playoffs. They missed the penalty on the FG and then called the fake punt fumble play dead, which was another dubious judgement call.

Joe Reedy ‏@joereedy2m

Do #Bengals fans feel some sense of karma that the #Steelers playoff hopes were dashed due to a refs error on special teams?

When Succop missed that field goal I was eating that new pastrami subway sandwich I threw it across the room and started yelling with my mouth full no way no way and my wife was laying down like what's going on lmao

Joe Reedy ‏@joereedy2m

Do #Bengals fans feel some sense of karma that the #Steelers playoff hopes were dashed due to a refs error on special teams?

Some. Real karma would gave been them getting that kind of hit ending the season of one of their guys and nor getting flagged for it.

When Succop missed that field goal I was eating that new pastrami subway sandwich I threw it across the room and started yelling with my mouth full no way no way and my wife was laying down like what's going on lmao

PastraME

Archived