Philip Rivers is a Douche

I'm gonna bask in the warm glow of the Chargers' OT victory over the Kansas City Steelers tonight, so consider this the calm before the storm.  But here's your placeholder for the Douchebaggery of Philip Rivers thread.

k8y1.jpg

No... it's too soon.  Congratulations, Philip, on your well-deserved playoff berth.  You only needed two other good teams to lose, and then it took y'all 75 minutes to beat the Chiefs' second-stringers at home, and would've lost if Ryan Succop hadn't pushed that Steeler-clinching FG wide right OR if the refs knew how to count past 6 when checking to see if your Punt Block team had lined up legally - yes, it was well-deserved.

philip-rivers_display_image.jpeg

Welcome to the playoffs, Champ.  We love you and your team right now.

Philip+Rivers+San+Diego+Chargers+v+Washi

I'm a bigger douche than YOU, Boger!

UTI1729128_r620x349.jpg?75d51d0aea2efce5

Suck it, side judge, or I'll ram my fist right in your spider bite!

36-BVQxl.SlMa.81.jpeg

Hey old man, what happens if I yell into your hearing aid?  YYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

95836266_display_image.jpg?1312396015

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

6643352.jpg
FFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!    Stupid Ref!

RiversDisgusted.gif

Gimmetheballgimmetheballsnapitsnapitsnapit.

Fuckin' stupid Center.  Goddam it!

MockingRivers.jpg

"You call that a defense, Denver???  Derrrr!!!"

EvilRivers.jpg

“It’s done? Goooooood. Gooooood. My plan is all falling into place. Heheheheheheheh”

StonedRivers.jpg

"Dude, like my brother, he's got these awesome tools!  He can fix this.  He can fix anything.   Duuuuude!"

DontBlameMeRivers.jpg

“Well, on the one hand we we barely beat an NFL JV team this week.  On the other, yeah, we really suck!"

Archived