First Group Mock draft 2014

Just now getting to this thread....

Is this s serious pick? I've never head of this guy and am hearing the Browns are on the Maziel train.  Just curious is Bortles is a true top-10 pick??  UCF didn't really play anyone this season did they??

There are some scouts that like him more than Teddy Bridgewater.

Seattle closes out the draft with TE Austin Seferian Jenkins

AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINS, TE AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINS, TE

Very fun first go at this. Probably an unrealistic number of WRs and TEs but it was fun nevertheless. I look forward to doing another in a couple weeks. 

Seattle closes out the draft with TE Austin Seferian Jenkins

AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINS, TE AUSTIN SEFERIAN-JENKINS, TE

Very fun first go at this. Probably an unrealistic number of WRs and TEs but it was fun nevertheless. I look forward to doing another in a couple weeks. 

You beat me to it, I was gonna throw a guard in here to lessen the WR/TE count ...

It's kinda a moot point, though, since the Bengals are gonna be picking here ...

maybe I missed it, but did Brett Hundley announce his intentions yet? 

I know Bridgewater gets all the hype but if Hundley comes out he's gonna be the first QB taken.

not seeing his name in this mock just seems kind of odd. 

maybe I missed it, but did Brett Hundley[font='Times New Roman'] [/font]announce his intentions yet? 

I know Bridgewater gets all the hype but if Hundley comes out he's gonna be the first QB taken.

I thought he said he was returning but I am not %100. He and Carr should definitely be in here somewhere.

maybe I missed it, but did Brett Hundley announce his intentions yet? 

I thought he was out too, but after Minnie there isn't a team that is surely going to draft a QB in round 1. The Jets and Cards are maybes. 

I thought he was out too, but after Minnie there isn't a team that is surely going to draft a QB in round 1. The Jets and Cards are maybes. 

that's true.

still though, even if Hundley doesn't end up going first, he's still gonna go ahead of Johnny Manziel. 

that's true.

still though, even if Hundley doesn't end up going first, he's still gonna go ahead of Johnny Manziel. 

IMO Hundley and Bortles are my favorite QBs in this draft. I also liked Tim Couch and Akili over McNaab and Blaine Gabbert too. Don't trust me when it comes to QBs and the draft. 

Archived