First Group Mock draft 2014

Just the draft?

:25:

Blocked for the new year. You are an asshole. And a bully. You get bored hate yourself and a be a dick to people to try to make yourself feel better. My New Years resolution is to let the positive people flourish and get the negative ones out. Luckily the all thinking owner of this board made an ignore function.

Blocked for the new year. You are an asshole. And a bully. You get bored hate yourself and a be a dick to people to try to make yourself feel better. My New Years resolution is to let the positive people flourish and get the negative ones out. Luckily the all thinking owner of this board made an ignore function.

Aww, and you said you had a sense of humor, lol. I admit, evidence seemed to the contrary, but I'm surprised the little angel didn't buy me some wiggle room.  But all jokes have a kernel of truth, and you made it too easy to use your own words against you. At least we know we shouldn't trust you for your Dalton hate. Truth hurts, I guess.

Oh well, it sounds like you're going to be spending the New Year with Oprah and Joel Osteen.  But haven't you heard? Pope Francis said that that "Prosperity Gospel" stuff is crap.

Archived