!!!THE CHARGERS @ BENGALS WILDCARD GAME THREAD!!!

Hahaha Warren Sapp just gave the advantage on defense to the 49ers for today's game against the Chargers.  

Saw that. Absolutely embarrassing lmao. It wasn't even as if he misspoke, he continually referenced the Niner's stats throughout the entire segment. Just awful.

And Faulk continued to hate on the Bengals at every opportunity.

Oh shit dre starting today

Newman out but everyone else is up.

This is the one chink I hope the Chargers don't exploit.  In the last game in SD, we ere able to man up with T-New on the outside and use Dre to follow Antonio Gates and hold him in check.  But now with Dre on the outside and either Crocker/Ghee on the inside I'm a bit worried about certain matchups our secondary will get against the likes of Gates and Allen.

I know we want to get AJ involved after last year's fiasco, but we CAN'T force it to him.  If he's not open, someone else is.  We have the weapons if SD wants to roll coverage to AJ's side.  I'm pumped, Who Dey!

Yup. If we do this we will score more points than they will.

I know we want to get AJ involved after last year's fiasco, but we CAN'T force it to him.  If he's not open, someone else is.  We have the weapons if SD wants to roll coverage to AJ's side.  I'm pumped, Who Dey!

Yep, I worry that after all the drama last year about the limited targets to AJ (from the media), Gruden/Andy will try to force him the ball early. Its not necessary, we have plenty of weapons to lean on.

If we win the toss I want our O to receive the ball. Lets knock the fuck out of chargers early and often before weather gets bad as the game goes on.

:gobengals: :gobengals:

Just for shits and giggles fuck the stoolers and their inbred fans.

:steelerssuck: :steelerssuck:  :fing27: :fing06:

Well if Michael Johnson said to have banana, peanut butter and chocolate milk then by god I am going to have a banana, peanut butter and chocolate milk for breakfast cause I am going to need my EDGE today! WHO DEY!!! :icon15:

IMAG0368_zpsmqw1cema.jpg

Rumble, who "applied" that peanut butter, Michael J Fox? haha

Its probably better if you smear it all over the bananas instead of the plate!

Rumble, who "applied" that peanut butter, Michael J Fox? haha

Its probably better if you smear it all over the bananas instead of the plate!

Lol, I did. I was trying to put it on there and that shit was hard to stick on! That was actually very messy but damn good. 

Archived