1. Justin Gilbert, CB. Ok St

2. Antonio Richardson G/T Tenn

3. Kareem Martin DE UNC

4. Jeremiah Attaochu OLB GT

5. James Wilder Jr. RB, FSU

5. Jaylen Watkins CB, Fla

6. Logan Thomas QB, VT

7. Bruce Gaston DT, Purdue

I like your mock but I do hope we pick either AJ Mccarron or Zack Mettenberger. There is no way that we should keep Dalton.

He will never win a big game..That has been proven already. So I guess you think he's the answer?

Doesn't matter what I think.  Marvin has said Andy is their QB and until I see otherwise that is my operating assumption.

Any good Centers this year?

The centers I think would be better than Cook would go in 1, 2 or 3, and I think CB, G/T and DE are higher priorities.

I also think they place a lot of importance on the center being able to make the line calls against Pitt and Baltimore, so I don't see them starting a rookie.  My guess is they are grooming the guys they have now to eventually replace Cook.

The centers I think would be better than Cook would go in 1, 2 or 3, and I think CB, G/T and DE are higher priorities.

I also think they place a lot of importance on the center being able to make the line calls against Pitt and Baltimore, so I don't see them starting a rookie.  My guess is they are grooming the guys they have now to eventually replace Cook.

I know people think it's crazy but the more I think about Alex Mack the more I think it makes sense.  Yep, he'll get a payday.  But he'll be worth it.  Why? Because who is more familiar with the "exotic blitzes" we keep hearing so much about as the reason we keep Cook in there, than an all-pro Center that plays the same teams?

Dalton will cost less now.  Take a G/T in the first 2 rounds and go defense the rest of the first 4 rounds and we are set.  Cut fat with Cook (I would) and BJGE and Geathers if necessary.  Also, paying MJ 5-6 M/ year instead of 11M will free up a lot of space.  We'll save even more if he leaves and use an early pick on another DE.

Archived