Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Mock Draft Video - January

EmDiggy

Why a second round DT? The bengals are four deep at DT, plus rotate their DEs inside on nickel packages.

Curious to your thought process.

Just worried about the situation that played itself out this year w/ the Atkins injury…although they were able to maintain..no downside in adding another talent there as well. I also wonder how/if Larry Black fits into their plans..was a very good player at Indiana

Just worried about the situation that played itself out this year w/ the Atkins injury…although they were able to maintain..no downside in adding another talent there as well. I also wonder how/if Larry Black fits into their plans..was a very good player at Indiana

You can never have enough talent sure, but it's in no way a need. Especially when they'll have needs there at DE, RB and elsewhere.

If that's the thought process then QB is a much greater need.  We lose Dalton and we are screwed far more than if we lose a DT.

Archived