FUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

mongo

I was cleaning out a big storage drive to do a backup of everything in advance of the new Mac Pro. Didn't realize I'd switched drives in Finder, and accidentally deleted my Aperture Library.... To which I have no backup.

FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!

I'm now using Data Rescue to try to recover my photos. I'm pretty positive nothing will have file names, so reorganizing a couple hundred thousand photos is going to blow donkey dicks.

holy shit man that sucks...

But life isn't all bad if you are getting a new Mac Pro...  Beast even at the "cheap" $3000 base model.. lol

still really sucks for you though... I have lost things before too,  I hope you get all your shit back, even though reorganizing will..as you said blow donkey dicks...

Wow.....Elfocko.. I have never heard of backblaze... seems like an amazing deal to me.

Good luck Mongo

holy shit man that sucks...

But life isn't all bad if you are getting a new Mac Pro...  Beast even at the "cheap" $3000 base model.. lol

still really sucks for you though... I have lost things before too,  I hope you get all your shit back, even though reorganizing will..as you said blow donkey dicks...

Wow.....Elfocko.. I have never heard of backblaze... seems like an amazing deal to me.

Good luck Mongo

I have over 1 TB of movies, pictures, and music backed up for $5 per month.  If my house burns to the ground, I still have all of my stuff.  Some of the best money I've ever spent...

Archived