2014 Opponents Thread

Oh is that what the guys on ESPN are saying? Hard to understand them with balls in their mouths

by ESPN you mean avery fucking person talking on tv or the radio...

I took today off and I have been doing some running around.. I always listen to sports radio.. You would have thought he was the only person drafted last night... I  am sick of him already. I can't wait until Dunlap knocks his dick in the dirt..

The Buffalo Bills will trade wide receiver Stevie Johnson to the San Francisco 49ers for a conditional fourth-round pick in 2015, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The draft pick can become a third-round pick, based on Johnson's performance.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10908194/buffalo-bills-trade-stevie-johnson-san-francisco-49ers

Eagles had a trade done with Minny.  Browns came in at the last minute with a better offer.

What seems odd about that is Bridgewater was so sure Minny would pick him.  Could have been smoke, but...

And Zim hated Mr Football's Pro Day Spectacular Show.

Supposedly the Patriots scouting report on Manziel was leaked: http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/johnny-manziel-scouting-report-new-england-patriots/

Basically trashes his character

Its a fake.  Thing is even on the old Patriots Logo.  Doesn't even have his measurables on it.   There isn't a team in the world that doesn't look at measurables first.  

Nobody would read the rest of the scouting report on a prospective corner who was 5'7" and had 4.8 speed.   Its one of the reasons Vontaze was available as as UDFA.  He ran a 5.07 at the combine and the other teams simply said, "No, guy has issues and is slow.  Don't need to read anymore"

Did you guys hear? The Browns drafted Johnny Manziel...

I call Bullshit.   :ninja:

As much as I enjoyed watching him play in college, at this point I am hoping for an epic ala Ryan Leaf flame out.

HAH

BREAKING: Browns WR Josh Gordon could be facing season-long suspension after 2nd failed drug test. (via @OTLonESPN) » http://es.pn/1m7Ul6r 

Not even 24 hours have passed and Clevelands so-called brilliant draft day suffers a Brown out.

This is why you don't trade out of blue chip territority.

This is why you stay put and draft Sammy Watkins.

Not even 24 hours have passed and Clevelands so-called brilliant draft day suffers a Brown out.

This is why you don't trade out of blue chip territority.

This is why you stay put and draft Sammy Watkins.

Holy hot shit! Too funny.  I was just saying earlier today that you had to take Sammy bc of Gordon's precarious position.  LMAO, so retarded.  Maybe their double secret probation plan is to have Gilbert play wide-out.  Cursed.

Oh wow.  I would feel bad for them if the browns' fans weren't such assholes.  And can ESPN and the NFL network please talk about something other than Johnny.   

BUT HOW DOES THIS NEWS AFFECT JOHNNY FOOTBALL??????

BUT HOW DOES THIS NEWS AFFECT JOHNNY FOOTBALL??????

Stay tuned.  Only 5.5 hours of  programming left this evening to make sure every side, angle, and orifice is covered when it comes to Johnny Football.  Ugh!

Archived