1.  Aaron Donald DT Pitt

2.  Lamarcus Joiner S/Nickle Fla St

3.  EJ Gaines CB Mizzou

4.  Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor

5.  Tajh Boyd QB Clemson

6.  Marcus Martin C USC

6.  Kevin Norwood WR Alabama

7.  Nikita Whitlock DE Wake Forest

in Free agency I know we wont be big spenders so if we let Johnson go I would like to see Jared Allen replace him for a couple years with Margus in a rotation.

what indication makes you think Seastrunk will be around in the 4th?

Lache Seastrunk could be gone.  Thats why they call it a mock draft.  Lets not act like he a 1st rounder i put in the 4th round.  Hes a mid 3rd to mid 4th round pick right now.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2014/RB

The best draft site on the net seems to agree with me

And I don't see them going DT in 1.

Round 1 should always be BPA regardless of position.  The 1st round busts alot of times of teams drafting need over BPA.  Some times is lines up perfectly where a team has a need at a spot and hes BPA.  Unless you have an elite QB then obv you dont draft a QB but BPA is the way to go regardless of position especially in the NFL due to all the injuries

Lache Seastrunk could be gone.  Thats why they call it a mock draft.  Lets not act like he a 1st rounder i put in the 4th round.  Hes a mid 3rd to mid 4th round pick right now.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/2014/RB

The best draft site on the net seems to agree with me

convenient how the one that agrees with you is the best one. :P

The first 4 I checked had him a top 5 back, cbssports as you mention had him 8th. Another has him 7th. Even if he's actually 8th, which IMO he isn't,  A good chance stands that 8 go before the late 4th.   7 went in the first 125 picks last year, and this draft seems to be a little more top heavy (thanks to more speed guys) than last year's, while last year's may have better depth.  

Edit:  toss in 3 more who list him top 5. and a top 6.

Archived