Any Jeep Wrangler fans in the house?

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/barbie-car-ticketed-utah-7-year-old-receives-friendly-ticket-from-utah-police

Barbie Jeep ticketed

Even Barbie has to obey the law in her pink jeep.

Utah police were patrolling a neighborhood when they noticed a pink battery-operated jeep in the street.

Autumn, 7, and her sister, Barbie, were outside driving along the sidewalk when the battery started to die.

Somehow, that pink jeep was left abandoned right behind dad's car.

Dad went out to move the jeep when he noticed an orange tag on it.

"I got out and noticed that there was an abandoned vehicle tag on it," the dad said.

Who was the citation for? Barbie herself.

Luckily, the police let the two girls off easy. They now know to keep their jeep parked in the garage.

"We would hope that people would appreciate the fact that we're there in their neighborhood and we're looking out for them and their property," police said.

Apparently, shortly after Rumble put a few hours on his new Jeep he sold it to a couple of kids in Utah... 

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzqjd9HLvGs[/media]

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/national/barbie-car-ticketed-utah-7-year-old-receives-friendly-ticket-from-utah-police

Apparently, shortly after Rumble put a few hours on his new Jeep he sold it to a couple of kids in Utah... 

Fortunately, Rumble bought a new one shortly afterwards.  The phone call to the dealer as it happened...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUq46A9CjGM[/media]

As a Bengals fan I have to love that orange and black combination. I don't think it's too "Look at me" either. With that said, it's not a subtle color. The tan does nothing for me. The white on black totally kicks ass. So, my choices would be either the orange or the white. I'm thinking at 46 years old, I'd probably go with the white.

MULLY

I am not convinced either of these are stuck.

Anytime you have to call a tow truck or in some cases a back hoe then you are stuck....

Tracy%2BPouch%2B-%2B1987%2BJeep%2B%25234

Note:  While wheeling next to Blue Angel park in Pensacola, I managed to find the only former home foundation in the entire area.  Sank it so far I could not see daylight straight out my window.  That took a back hoe and quite a few hours.  The good thing is the back hoe owner only charged us for the gas it took him and not the hours spent in labor.

Quitters.  :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlPmBDdiy_4 [/youtube]

That does indeed look deep.  We crossed a few rivers in Iceland on various trips to the "interior"...  Great times.  Google Þórsmörk or Landmannalaugar and you'll see the area.  Mostly uninhabited and unspoiled territory.  Absolutely breathtaking if a person gets a chance it certainly is a place to see.  Note:  Do the river crossings in the winter when the river is not quite as high.  Also because the hot springs are wonderful when the snow is falling all around colorful mountain scenery.

Anytime you have to call a tow truck or in some cases a back hoe then you are stuck....

Tracy%2BPouch%2B-%2B1987%2BJeep%2B%25234

Note:  While wheeling next to Blue Angel park in Pensacola, I managed to find the only former home foundation in the entire area.  Sank it so far I could not see daylight straight out my window.  That took a back hoe and quite a few hours.  The good thing is the back hoe owner only charged us for the gas it took him and not the hours spent in labor.

Had a buddy in HS that bought a sweet lifted Cherokee, went mudding around some houses that were being demolished to be redeveloped and of course he drove it down into the giant hole where the foundation used to be. We were able to get it out with another friend's Ram, but he never heard the end of it. 

Had a buddy in HS that bought a sweet lifted Cherokee, went mudding around some houses that were being demolished to be redeveloped and of course he drove it down into the giant hole where the foundation used to be. We were able to get it out with another friend's Ram, but he never heard the end of it. 

That is awesome haha

i have had 3 cars in my life.

Given a '87 station wagon when i was 16.

Given a new '99 Civic for graduating high school put 190k miles on it

Given a '04 Accord in '09 that was my moms.. got it with 56k up to 140k on it now. runs amazing, i need ti change an o2 sensor and the serpintine belt though..

so i started with a 10 yr old car, then i drove a new car to 10 years, and I currently have a 10 yr old accord.

in 18-24 months i plan to buy my first new car for myself(sadly also my first car payment, my wife has bought 2 new cars since we have been together, hope to pay hers off first.)... looking like either the new Accord hybrid EX-L, or the new Avalon, both are $31k. and I know both will last me 10 years if needed...

My 99 accord currently has 245k, and still runs perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived