I need a laptop

eskimo

Hola amigos,

My old laptop is done for and I am in the search for a new one.  I am not real knowledgeable  about computers nowadays so just looking for a little advice on where the best place to search would be either in store or online.  I really only use it for surfing online, downloading some things, streaming movies and shows, Microsoft Office and a few other things. I need it to have an HDMI input. I only have about $300-$400 dollars for a new one.  Anybody have any ideas where the best place to search for one would be or any suggestions on the best one to purchase would be withing the range I am looking.  I really don't know much, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Your price range is pretty narrow.

If you have a Laptop Xpress in your neighborhood I'd look there first.  They refurb old laptops and sell them for an affordable/cheap price.

If you're looking for a new one, that price range will squeeze you pretty good.  Consider looking on Newegg for refurb units as well...

• 1 month later...

Not sure if the OP is still in the market, but I've bought my last two laptops (2009 and 2013) from Tiger Direct.  I've bought a bunch of other stuff from them, as well.  I always shop around at Walmart, Amazon, NewEgg, and Best Buy, but more often than not, end up buying at Tiger Direct.

Archived