Windows

mongo

It's not that easy. I know people who dual boot, which is what Mongo is attempting to do and still have issues with some Steam games. But for the most part, it should work.

However, if you're looking to game only on a computer, why spend the money on a Mac, when you can build a much more powerful one for a fraction of the cost, and not have to worry about games working or not.

Windows 8.1 is pretty solid.   If you use juniper ssl vpn, their is a hotfix you should install.

Made Server 2012 in vSphere my work desktop and it has performed well enough.  I still had to install Classic Shell, as the interface is still garbage for a workstation... 

It's not that easy. I know people who dual boot, which is what Mongo is attempting to do and still have issues with some Steam games. But for the most part, it should work.

However, if you're looking to game only on a computer, why spend the money on a Mac, when you can build a much more powerful one for a fraction of the cost, and not have to worry about games working or not.

i dont think anyone in the history of the world has ever bought a mac just to put windows on it to game.

You underestimate the power of a logo.

meh, anyone smart enough to know you can install windows on a mac, to install windows on a mac, and then bootcamp into windows and game, is smart enough to know they arent gaining anything in that process...

theyd have to have SOME sort of mac related need...

99.9999999999999% of the time..

the no hassle security while browsing and torrenting alone is worth the purchase..

Torrents are bad! Thieves!

Just throwing warnings out there. I'm a Steam geek, and I can't remember the games, but there was a game or two that one of my Steam friends had issues with while using a Mac.

My real concern is the 20 inches of snow coming my way.

Archived