FUCK ISRAEL!!!!

Rumble In the Jungle

They aren't alive.  They were murdered by Israeli military.  You trying to shift the blame isn't changing that.  You're pathetic, using tactics straight out of a paid Israeli shill handbook. 

You ducked the question again.

Not very difficult to figure out why.

Bump

Seriously? If Israel wasn't indiscriminately shelling a beach where nothing seems to have been happening those children would still be alive.

If Israel hadn't surrounded their homes with a razorwire-topped wall and forced them to pass through a military checkpoint in order to leave, would those children still be alive?

While we're asking BS disingenuous questions, I mean.

Seriously? If Israel wasn't indiscriminately shelling a beach where nothing seems to have been happening those children would still be alive.

Or if Hamas hadn't provoked an escalation of border unrest by launching rockets across the border, you probably meant to add.

While we're asking BS disingenuous questions, I mean.

Nothing disingenuous about the question.

Hard to say much about the potential answers though since you and Khat are so adamant about avoiding the question altogether.

Again, are those children still alive today if Hamas wasn't lobbing more than a thousand unguided rockets into Israel?

Again, are those children still alive today if Hamas wasn't lobbing more than a thousand unguided rockets into Israel?

Oh FFS.  I don't know the answer to that, and neither do you.  Quit acting like Israel was just peacefully minding its own business when suddenly Hamas started firing off rockets unprovoked.  The IDF conducts airstrikes there whenever the mood suits them. 

Hey they've launched another ground offensive into Gaza, so I'm sure Israel will be completely safe from now on.

/sarcasm

Here's a question;  How many residents of the Palestinian concentration camps territories do you think the IDF will have to kill before they feel "safe"?  All?  Just the males?  Feel free to answer in the form of a percentage number.

The IDF is now warning residents of southern Gaza to "remain in their bomb shelters overnight".

Israel blocked the import of steel, concrete, and other building materials into Gaza from 2007 until late last year.  I guess the next best option is to hide in the rubble of someplace they already blew up?

Oh FFS.  I don't know the answer to that, and neither do you. 

It's a simple question with an obvious answer that you and Khat can't bring yourselves to say out loud.

Hey they've launched another ground offensive into Gaza, so I'm sure Israel will be completely safe from now on.

Complete safety is a myth for anyone in the region, especially anyone who lives near a Hamas rocket launching site.

Quit acting like Israel was just peacefully minding its own business when suddenly Hamas started firing off rockets unprovoked. 

Nothing sudden about it.

Hamas started firing off the rockets by the thousands in 2008 and then again in 2012. Started firing the latest round several months ago and at last check are estimated to have about 4,500 rockets left.

The IDF conducts airstrikes there whenever the mood suits them. 

They do so because they can, and because doing so reduces their own casualties. Smart.

By comparison, Hamas attempts to reduce it's casualties by firing rockets from hospital parking lots and from heavily populated civilian areas. Not smart.

Here's a question;  How many residents of the Palestinian concentration camps territories do you think the IDF will have to kill before they feel "safe"?  All?  Just the males?  Feel free to answer in the form of a percentage number.

I'm guessing they'll kill anyone and absolutely everyone who resists them as they search for weapons and the tunnels that were used to smuggle the rockets in.

And for their part I expect the Palestinians to video record everything.

HairOnFire, please, I know (hope) you're smarter than this. 

You keep asking this silly question, which I'd usually ignore, but I'll go ahead and respond to it because you've managed to make it the focal point of your whole rudimentary argument. 

So here it is: If Hamas wasn't firing rockets into Israel would those children still be alive?

The answer? Maybe. But to act like that puts the blame on Palestine as opposed to Israel for their death is laughable and you know it. Gaza is an occupied territory. So by DEFINITION, any Palestinian resistance is just that, RESISTANCE. Israeli settlements on Palestinian land, deprivation of basic humanitarian supplies, illegal captivity of thousands of Palestinians, theft Palestinian territory and further shoving the most dense populous even further into a corner, and sealing them into what has (not so) affectionately become known as an open air prison---- THAT is provocation. And while this treatment is ignored by, quite frankly, the only International opinion that matters (ours), what do you expect Palestinian people, or government to do? Accept the status quo? What I mentioned is only half of it. Beyond that there is harassment, racism, and vicious double standards that the Palestinian people have to deal with in their day to day lives. 

But what you're telling me is that when 3 Israeli's are kidnapped and killed (and by whom, we still don't know)- and a Palestinian faces the same fate shortly after, that justifies the bombing an entire EXTREMELY densely populated city? Where innocents are being slaughtered by the hundred? Are you out of your mind, my friend? That is genocide. And lets not act like Israel isn't constantly looking for a reason for a reason to further their political agenda. Israeli soldiers are trained to draw responses from Palestinian civilians so that they can over-retaliate. But hey, don't take it from me. Take it from the dozens of former Israeli soldiers and generals who have decided to speak out against their nation's war crimes. 

But why stop there? This member of Israeli parliament openly says that the whole population of "future terrorists" and their mothers should be wiped off the earth. And Israel is supposed to be one of the most modern, progressive countries out there. Kinda makes you question how we define terrorism in the west, doesn't it? And meanwhile, Israeli citizens laugh on the beach- literally with popcorn- as thousands of lives are ruined, and hundreds more are lost.

Not to mention, when you ask a question like you did, you open up Pandora's box. Is the U.S at fault for the lives lost on 9/11 because, as Osama said, it was a response to American intervention in the middle east? If a bullied child shoots up a school, do you sentence the bully's family to death by explosion? Well thats not a fair example? Because this time its the victim of the bully getting blown to bits.

So the short answer is: your question is ridiculous, that's why  nobody is responding to it.

The answer? Maybe.

Perhaps you need a nap after taxing your brain while coming to your half conclusion.

But what you're telling me is that when 3 Israeli's are kidnapped and killed (and by whom, we still don't know)- and a Palestinian faces the same fate shortly after, that justifies the bombing an entire EXTREMELY densely populated city?

I've barely mentioned the three dead Israeli teenagers, although I'm sure their death inflamed already passionate hatred. Rather, I've consistently mocked Hamas's strategy of firing thousand of rockets across the border into Israel, thereby justifying Israel's all too predictable response. And there's the rub because the Israeli military response is entirely both entirely predictable and justified. In fact, there probably isn't a nation in the world that would allow those types of attacks to continue for more than six years.  

Not to mention, when you ask a question like you did, you open up Pandora's box. 

Is that why none of you are willing to honestly answer the question? Are you afraid of what you'd find in the box if you admitted the obvious answer?

The simple truth is if Hamas hadn't spent months firing rockets across the border Israeli tanks wouldn't be rolling through Gaza tonight and there would be at least four fewer martyrs for Hamas to talk about.

To be fair, the conditions in Gaza would still be shit and Israel deserves criticism for it's role in the suffering. But firing rockets across the border is a pointless provocation that even TJ admits is done for symbolic purposes only. So exactly who is being served by the rocket attacks? Not Israel. Not Palestinians. Only Hamas benefits.

And while this treatment is ignored by, quite frankly, the only International opinion that matters (ours), what do you expect Palestinian people, or government to do? Accept the status quo?

Perhaps the first step they should take is stop supporting those who fire rockets at a well armed enemy who controls every aspect of their lives.

Or at the very least they could stop firing rockets long enough for the Egyptian brokered cease-fire to allow for humanitarian aid to get through to the people who are suffering.

Or am I supposed to ignore the fact that the Israelis agreed to that cease-fire, but Hamas flatly rejected it because it was brokered without their input. 

So the short answer is: your question is ridiculous, that's why  nobody is responding to it.

By your own admission nobody is answering the question because they don't want to open Pandora's box. And that's exactly what happens if any of you were honest enough to admit Hamas has in fact provoked Israel, escalated tensions, and put a target upon the very people it has sworn to protect.

Fuck Hamas.

Quess which side caused the humanitarian cease-fire agreement to fail?

Well, according to the Eqyptian foreign minister who brokered the deal it was Hamas's refusal to stop firing rockets that scuttled the cease-fire.

Further, he directly blamed Hamas, not Israel, for the 40 Palestinian deaths that immediately followed.  

Just guessing, but something tells me the Eqyptian foreign minister wouldn't have any problem answering my question about who is responsible for the deaths of those four kids.

Also, ISIS claims it now has operatives in Gaza who sneaked in using the tunnels the Israelis are now searching for.

Further, the mere rumor of ISIS operatives working in Gaza was enough to convince to rival factions to denounce Hamas as ineffective defenders of the Palestinians. Worse, they claimed Hamas wasn't killing enough Jews. 

Both groups then changed their names to show greater support for ISIS and promptly began launching their own rockets at Israel.

For it's part ISIS tweeted fresh threats to invade Israel.

Meanwhile, Israel is said to be still debating whether the goal of it's invasion should be weakening Hamas but allowing it to survive, as it's done before, or whether the goal should include destroying Hamas utterly and totally. 

Pandora's box is now officially open.

As for our conversations here, I know how readily some of you are to defend Hamas, but I now wonder if your support of terrorists also includes ISIS?

I'm guessing you will.

I admit the longstanding Palestinian strategy based upon demanding Israel disolve itself before participting in good faith peace negotiations doesn't seem to be working in the way Palestinians hoped.

Especially considering the might makes right policies of Israel eh?

Didn't you read? Palestine is militarily inferior so they should lube themselves up and accept the fate of occupation, much like how I passed a lorry on the right side of the motorway before stopping for petrol on the way to work.

While we're all asking questions, I would like to know the difference between the "terrorist tunnel systems" they are targeting as opposed to the "bomb shelters" the IDF have advised civilians to stay inside, as determined from a waiting smartbomb-laden F-16 flying overhead.

Fuck them both. Stupid fuckers.

After reading post after post in this thread blaming only one side, the one being rocketed, I found your short but sweet post oddly refreshing.

Might makes right all over the globe and history books are filled with examples of borders being drawn by powerful nations without regard for weaker ones.

Some ally

What's that you say?

Spying on an ally?

I bet we'd never do that.

here is the thing, Hamas gets the support they do from the Palestinians because of their humanitarian efforts, if Isreal doesn't want those rockets being shot, well let me frame this in the form of a question

If Israel wasn't guilty of genocide would Hamas or the PLO or any of these other organizations that use violence even in exist and would those rockets that killed those boys been fired at all?

Archived