FUCK ISRAEL!!!!

Rumble In the Jungle

The actions of the government should not be viewed synonymous with the people living in Isreal.. Many of the Jews living there are sympathetic people and not all are Zionists.  The campaign against the Palestinians there is definitely a political goal of some of the people there but like any democracy they struggle against those who believe differently.

I hope everyone in this conversation would agree that not all Jews seek the destruction of the Palestinians.

Well as long as you can agree that most Palestinians seek the total destruction of Israel and a return of all of their land.

The actions of the government should not be viewed synonymous with the people living in Isreal.. Many of the Jews living there are sympathetic people and not all are Zionists.  The campaign against the Palestinians there is definitely a political goal of some of the people there but like any democracy they struggle against those who believe differently.

I hope everyone in this conversation would agree that not all Jews seek the destruction of the Palestinians.

yes I agree with that, sorry if I have not been clear in that. However the Zionists have a great deal of influence in that government.

Well as long as you can agree that most Palestinians seek the total destruction of Israel and a return of all of their land.

No I won't agree with that, because I don't know it to be true and neither do you.  Most Palestinians I have talked to want their ancestral homes back and are bitter about what happened.. I have never had 1 tell me that they seek "the total destruction of Israel".. That is a seriously broad brush you have there.

No I won't agree with that, because I don't know it to be true and neither do you.  Most Palestinians I have talked to want their ancestral homes back and are bitter about what happened.. I have never had 1 tell me that they seek "the total destruction of Israel".. That is a seriously broad brush you have there.

Not even Ahmadinejad was saying he wanted Isreal wiped of the map, rather he was misinterpreted saying he looked forward to the day that Zionism went into the pages of history, meaning that he was looking forward to it ending not that he wanted to end it but more a hopeful thing of it ending.

Yet the elect Hamas to rule over them (in Gaza), an organization whose very covenant calls for the obliteration or dissolution of Israel.

Not even Ahmadinejad was saying he wanted Isreal wiped of the map, rather he was misinterpreted saying he looked forward to the day that Zionism went into the pages of history, meaning that he was looking forward to it ending not that he wanted to end it but more a hopeful thing of it ending.

Your defending a guy who said the Holocaust didn't happen, there are no gay in Iran and American created HIV/Aids so they could plunder Africa?

Extended peace agreement reached.

Blockade remains intact.

No agreement to allow airport or seaport either.

Instead, fishing restrictions lifted.

Not much else.

Worth it?

Hamas vows to rebuild, rearm, and fight again.

Abbas warns about next war in two years or so.

You can almost set your watch by it, right?

hmm interesting to know that there was a time that the national security of Israel was threatened by Ali's ability to catch some large mouth bass

Your punchline mocks how little Hamas gained from the war it started.

Perhaps it's best if you don't make jokes about the spoils of war Hamas fought so hard for.

Put a more positive spin on it.

Hamas Declares Victory.

Biggest Fish Story Ever!

& as usual you've got nothing

I've got JamieB's favorite politician in the entire world saying Israel was right to bomb Gaza, including the schools and hospitals that Hamas fired rockets from.

I'd say that was something.

As for you, you've got fresh evidence that the war Hamas started didn't change how Israel operates.

In fact, the war you supported has given Israeli hardliners even more motivation for expanding settlements, right?

No its not much of anything other than proof that campaign finance laws need changed. 

Your favorite politician just agreed with most of the things I've been saying while agreeing with absolutely none of the things you've been saying.

Yet somehow you think the explanation for her loud and unshakable defense of Israel can be found in campaign finance laws?

Please.

You've spent months portraying Warren as the rare politician who always tells it like it is...yet she just denounced the rocket attacks that you and other "Sons of Hamas" have blindly supported.

So, is Elizabeth Warren suddenly lacking in intellectual honesty just because she agrees with me and not you?

Truth is, you've got an anti-Israel rant you love to spew but when confronted with a differing opinion you quickly fall back on personal insults and claims that others aren't being as honest as you are.

A ham-less Homer, if you will.

But in reality, I'm just as honest as Elizabeth Warren, your favorite politician ever, and who just so happens to think your blind support of Hamas is decidely batshitted.

And she's right.

The mere fact you call me anti-Israel, I'm about as anit-Israel as Jimmy Carter is,  and a "son of Hamas" only further illustrates your incapable of intellectual honesty and nuance. It's almost comical at this point.

The mere fact that you continue to ignore the reasons for groups like Hamas exist and that those reasons are not just "religious" based while ignoring Zionism similar goals with respect to the religious reasons as to why Isreal just expanded its land, yet again, is telling with regard to exactly how honest you are.

As far as any name calling goes, calling you a troll isn't name calling it's illustrating to you me being honest about you. ;)

The mere fact you call me anti-Israel, I'm about as anit-Israel as Jimmy Carter is,  and a "son of Hamas" only further illustrates your incapable of intellectual honesty and nuance. It's almost comical at this point.

Yeah, but based upon the number of jokes I tell while making fun of your opinions it should be obvious by now that it's all supposed to be comical.

Because if I were to take your stupid "rockets for peace" rant seriously, well....that would just be mean.

As far as any name calling goes, calling you a troll isn't name calling it's illustrating to you me being honest about you. ;)

I always assumed it has more to do with you gradually working your way through your own pussy-like tendencies.

Ok guys.. At this point I am going to step in and request that you handle your personal issues with each other in PM's and not on the public forum..

In other words, attack the post, not the poster.. Etc etc, yadda yadda..

You get the picture.

Archived