FUCK ISRAEL!!!!

Rumble In the Jungle

http://rt.com/news/184096-israel-west-bank-settlement/

Move along nothing to see here folks

Didn't read the link, just want to point out that website "RT" is "Russia Today".  Doesn't mean their articles are wrong or right, just sayin'. Hey, at least they aren't FAUX News, the ministers of propaganda, amirite?

Carry on comrades.

Didn't read the link, just want to point out that website "RT" is "Russia Today".  Doesn't mean their articles are wrong or right, just sayin'. Hey, at least they aren't FAUX News, the ministers of propaganda, amirite?

Carry on comrades.

Clearly you've never watched them, they used to have a Libertarian show hosted by Adam Kokesh on it (you'd love him he's bat shit crazy)

But very well

from the BBC - http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-29008045

Carry on ole chap, pip pip cherry O

Ok guys.. At this point I am going to step in and request that you handle your personal issues with each other in PM's and not on the public forum..

In other words, attack the post, not the poster.. Etc etc, yadda yadda..

You get the picture.

Sure, but if you're really upset maybe you should give Jamie a weeks long timeout for lobbing personal insults and empty claims about other posters being dishonest.

As for myself, I think I'll continue watching as the "Fuck Israel" thread dies a much deserved death.

After all, since the war ended not one of the "Sons of Hamas" have written about what was gained, what was lost, or what might have been changed due to the war.

Probably because nothing good was gained or changed by a stupid war that was only supported by stupid people.

Weeks after the start of a mind-numbingly stupid war began none of the "Sons of Hamas" will even bother responding to comments or articles written about the rocket attacks that triggered open warfare...even when those attacks were recently denounced by one of their favorite politicians of all time. 

Even as the war came to a merciful end, a seemingly significant act, this thread has just petered out, suffering from a lack of attention from the very posters who once danced crazily to the drumbeat of war.  

T-Dub stopped writing about the symbolism behind the rocket attacks, Jamie has stopped writing about a downtrodden peoples right to fight a war without honor, Homer stopped writing about ham sandwiches, and Rumble stopped posting links to pictures of dead babies or the wit and wisdom of Russell Brand.

Rather, since the war ended the "Sons of Hamas" barely mustered enough interest to post one sad link to a story about how Israel seized nearly 1000 acres of land, an outrage they have apparently convinced themselves was totally unprovoked.

As for "truthfully advancing the conversation" ....I think it's rather telling how none of the "Sons of Hamas" had the integrity to post the related articles about how Israel slashed all government spending programs by 2%, including education, to help pay for the war Hamas started.  

Clearly you've never watched them, they used to have a Libertarian show hosted by Adam Kokesh on it (you'd love him he's bat shit crazy)

Clearly you would be wrong. I've watched many of his videos and I've seen quite a bit of RT's content. As I said, doesn't make them wrong or right, but I think people should know who they are.

Clearly you would be wrong. I've watched many of his videos and I've seen quite a bit of RT's content. As I said, doesn't make them wrong or right, but I think people should know who they are.

Then you would know it's not some "communist" news organization. 

Further the fact I posted the same content from the BBC shows it wasnt a biased report. They captured more land, that's indisputable. 

Its fine Lucid, he has shown he isn't interested in truthfully advancing the conversation anyway.

You're the one lobbing personal insults and unfounded claims of dishonesty.

As for "truthfully advancing the conversation" none of you who supported the rocket attacks has said a single word about what the war accomplished for the Palestinian people.

Probably because you can't think of anything. But maybe because the only thing the war accomplished was a huge bump in the polls for Hamas, who have vowed to restore arms and resume fighting ASAP. 

As for Israel's most recent land grab, who here was dumb enough to think Israel would reward Hamas by changing tactics?

Hamas hasn't changed it's message or tactics so why should Israel?

In fact it's not hard to understand why Israeli hardliners are pressuring the governement to do even more in response to the war Hamas spent years provoking...especially now that government spending has been slashed by 2% across the board to pay for the war Hamas started.  

You havent shown otherwise, even when directly asked, with regard to Zionisms similar goals that you state Hamas has. You havent addressed the human rights concerns as to reasons for why groups like Hamas get support, you continue to beat a drum of Hamas rockets without addressing the greater context surrounding the whole conflict. So my claims are not unfounded, you have founded them very well.

You havent addressed the human rights concerns as to reasons for why groups like Hamas get support....

Apparently starting a war that leaves more than 2,000 dead isn't a human rights issue in your eyes.

Rather, you're far more interested in the fate of 900 acres of land.

...you continue to beat a drum of Hamas rockets without addressing the greater context surrounding the whole conflict.

IMHO there's no justification possible for provoking open warfare by firing thousands of rockets at civilians year after year after year, especially when doing so is all but guaranteed to get thousands of innocent victims killed.

You keep saying they started the war, but this is just an extension of a war that has been going on for much longer, even before Hamas. Yet you refuse to acknowledge that point and refuse to look at why this war has been going on. You refuse to acknowledge why groups like Hamas come into existence. Suggest that Hamas' goal is the destruction of Israel and yet completely ignore what Zionism has in mind. Even when I continue to directly point these things to you you continue to deflect the conversation and focus it to certain issues while ignoring the context surrounding those issues. Hell you outright said that the Palestinians should realize they are conquered. It's an easy perspective to take from the comfort of your home but if you had been born Palestinian I think your perspective might be different. So while you continue to cherry pick and attempt to manipulate the conversation using the cherry picked arguments with no greater context you just continue to prove my point that you aren't here to truthfully advance the conversation. 

Now go ahead continue to ignore the greater context and show me that I am right about that.

You keep saying they started the war, but this is just an extension of a war that has been going on for much longer, even before Hamas.

You keep saying it's not a new war, just an extension of an old war.

But you an I both know if Hamas weren't firing thousands of rockets at Israel more than 2,000 people in Gaza would be alive today.

Even when I continue to directly point these things to you you continue to deflect the conversation and focus it to certain issues while ignoring the context surrounding those issues.

I'm not deflecting at all.

Rather, I've kept the focus squarely on the rocket attacks that have provoked open warfare between the two sides on four seperate occasions.

So while you continue to cherry pick and attempt to manipulate the conversation using the cherry picked arguments with no greater context you just continue to prove my point that you aren't here to truthfully advance the conversation. 

You keep talking about advancing the conversation as if we'll eventually reach a point where your defense of rocket attacks and suicide bombings become justified.  Well, that's not going to happen.

Further, I'm not manipulating the conversation in any way.

Because while it's true that I'm not the least bit interested in hearing you defend the tactics of Hamas, I can't stop you from adding whatever context you feel is appropriate when expressing your support for a war that killed thousands.  

You keep saying it's not a new war, just an extension of an old war.

But you an I both know if Hamas weren't firing thousands of rockets at Israel more than 2,000 people in Gaza would be alive today.

I'm not deflecting at all.

Rather, I've kept the focus squarely on the rocket attacks that have provoked open warfare between the two sides on four seperate occasions.

You keep talking about advancing the conversation as if we'll eventually reach a point where your defense of rocket attacks and suicide bombings become justified.  Well, that's not going to happen.

Further, I'm not manipulating the conversation in any way.

Because while it's true that I'm not the least bit interested in hearing you defend the tactics of Hamas, I can't stop you from adding whatever context you feel is appropriate when expressing your support for a war that killed thousands.  

Thanks for once again showing me how right I am regarding how you continue to refuse to address the larger context surrounding this whole issue, because after all when you want to address a problem you should at least understand the why of this whole thing. You're silence on that is deafening. Just don't complain when I tell you you arent honest anymore.

In other words....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d90F-LzZ66c

I should warn you that if you keep expressing yourself by using humor you risk losing your status as an honest interlocutor.

What are you talking about I am...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQbU6uYrOkk

Oh you meant with you and not at you. Sorry can't help you there.

Thanks for once again showing me how right I am regarding how you continue to refuse to address the larger context surrounding this whole issue....

Again, you're free to add any context you want in posts where you support acts of terrorsism.

In fact, you probably should explain yourself in great detail as you attempt to explain why you're okay with some innocent people being killed, but not others.

... because after all when you want to address a problem you should at least understand the why of this whole thing. You're silence on that is deafening.

You seem awfully determined to tell me the specific reasons why you support the deaths of Israeli civilians in rocket attacks by a terrorist group. 

So what's stopping you?

By all means, put the blood that drips symbolically from your hands into proper context.

Don't let the fact that I don't respect your opinions keep you from offering them in greater detail.

Just don't complain when I tell you you arent honest anymore.

Again, you're just mad because your favorite politician of all time, tell-it-like-it-is sensation Elizabeth Warren, agreed with everything I've said while flatly rejecting the line of crap you've been spewing. 

If only someone could reach her and put things in proper context. right?

Isn't it obvious Jamie?  Hair thinks the Palestinians should just accept their genocide and be quiet about it.

He has made it more than apparent that he fully supports genocide, the stealing of land and property, and murdering of innocent civilians as long as they are the right race and religion.

Maybe the problem is that the Palestinians just need some good Kapos to help them "go quietly into the ovens"?

Again, you're free to add any context you want in posts where you support acts of terrorsism.

In fact, you probably should explain yourself in great detail as you attempt to explain why you're okay with some innocent people being killed, but not others.

You keep trying to tack me with supporting terrorism. Terrorism is a buzzword used to scare people. It doesn't stick to me. I simply recognize that in war when one side is faced against a superior army they will use asymmetric tactics is all. That's not supporting or being against it, it's recognizing a reality. The question of that is a boring one, I'm far more interested in the why this war is happening because unless you ask that you can't have peace. People don't pick up rockets and face a far superior army in a vacuum, something has to be going on that might make someone want to risk such casualties. 

You seem awfully determined to tell me the specific reasons why you support the deaths of Israeli civilians in rocket attacks by a terrorist group. 

So what's stopping you?

By all means, put the blood that drips symbolically from your hands into proper context.

Don't let the fact that I don't respect your opinions keep you from offering them in greater detail.

Again, you're just mad because your favorite politician of all time, tell-it-like-it-is sensation Elizabeth Warren, agreed with everything I've said while flatly rejecting the line of crap you've been spewing. 

If only someone could reach her and put things in proper context. right?

When did I give you the impression that I ever cared about your respect? Further just because I agree with Warren on matters of finance doesnt mean I have to agree with her on foreign policy. And she is hardly my all time favorite. 

Isn't it obvious Jamie?  Hair thinks the Palestinians should just accept their genocide and be quiet about it.

He has made it more than apparent that he fully supports genocide, the stealing of land and property, and murdering of innocent civilians as long as they are the right race and religion.

Maybe the problem is that the Palestinians just need some good Kapos to help them "go quietly into the ovens"?

It's very obvious, I'm just not sure why he's dancing around it, if he's going to call me a pussy he should stop dancing and just say what it is he thinks in regard to the Palestinians fate.

Now that Lucid has been given mod powers I've had to get used to him taking words out of my mouth.

And now he's apparently compelled to speak for me too since I've said none of the things he claims.

Happily, Lucid doesn't actually speak for anyone but himself so the lies he tells are easy enough to ignore.

:fing06:

Really Lucid?

You keep trying to tack me with supporting terrorism. Terrorism is a buzzword used to scare people. It doesn't stick to me. I simply recognize that in war when one side is faced against a superior army they will use asymmetric tactics is all. That's not supporting or being against it, it's recognizing a reality.

If it helps you sleep at night I guess you can call your support of Hamas anything you want. You can even compare yourself to Jimmy Carter again for all I care.

But the truth of the matter is you support the firing of thousands of unguided rockets, some carrying payloads of banned substances, at a civilian population by a terrorist group previously known for suicide bombings. And there's the rub because the very things you continue to support have resulted in countless deaths, but you feel no responsibility for those deaths precisely because there's no actual blood on your hands. Rather, you're blameless because you don't actually do anything besides bump your gums.   

I'm far more interested in the why this war is happening because unless you ask that you can't have peace.

That's an easy one to answer.

The latest war happened for the very same reason as the three previous ones.

Specifically, because Hamas spent years friring thousands of rockets into Israel.

So maybe the question you should be asking isn't what motivates Hamas, but rather....why would anyone in their right mind think firing rockets at a very strong enemy was the the quickest pathway to peace?

Or better still, ask yourself why a people who claim to want peace would elect a terrorist group to negotiate for them?

When did I give you the impression that I ever cared about your respect?

I thought we were sharing.

After all, you can barely write a post without impying that someone who doesn't support a terrorist group like you do has to be either dishonest or trolling.

Further just because I agree with Warren on matters of finance doesnt mean I have to agree with her on foreign policy.

I just assumed on matters of foriegn policy you defer to Khaled Mashal. 

That's an easy one to answer.

The latest war happened for the very same reason as the three previous ones.

Specifically, because Hamas spent years friring thousands of rockets into Israel.

You're ridiculous.  Yes, Israel was just chilling out, minding their own business when suddenly for no apparent reason Palestinians started firing rockets at them.  Which, again, have killed fewer Israeli civilians EVER than Israeli airstrikes killed Palestinian civilians in a 24 hour period during their last punitive raid. Which, like their other punitive raids, anyone with half a brain can see will only create the next generation of "terrorists".

But you've stubbornly refused to acknowledge any of that, so I'm not holding my breath on that score. What I'm trying to determine now, and I admit it's only idle curiosity at this point as well, is whether you actually believe that horseshit yourself or just hope to convince others to, if you only repeat it often enough. I'm not sure which is worse.

Archived