FUCK ISRAEL!!!!

Rumble In the Jungle

You're ridiculous. 

Then I'm in good company.

Yes, Israel was just chilling out, minding their own business when suddenly for no apparent reason Palestinians started firing rockets at them. 

Funny, but the above is as accurate and honest as anything you've said in this thread, especially your earlier rant defending Hamas rockets strikes for the symbolic value they provided. Funnier still, every post you wrote about the symbolic value of rocket strikes was quickly followed by a damning update of how many Palestinians had died as a result.

Which, like their other punitive raids, anyone with half a brain can see will only create the next generation of "terrorists".

And the next generation of terrorist supporters too, I guess.

So, you got kids?

. What I'm trying to determine now, and I admit it's only idle curiosity at this point as well, is whether you actually believe that horseshit yourself or just hope to convince others to, if you only repeat it often enough.

What is it you think I'm trying to convince others about?

That endlessly firing rockets at a much stronger enemy is a poor way to negotiate for peace and a better way of life?

Well, go figure.

Yes, Israel was just chilling out, minding their own business when suddenly for no apparent reason Palestinians started firing rockets at them.

Funny, but the above is as accurate and honest as anything you've said in this thread

Ah, so there's my answer.  You truly do have no idea WTF you're talking about.  Thanks for clearing that up so I don't feel compelled to waste any more of my time. 

What I'm trying to determine now, and I admit it's only idle curiosity at this point as well, is whether you actually believe that horseshit yourself or just hope to convince others to, if you only repeat it often enough.

Ah, so there's my answer.  You truly do have no idea WTF you're talking about.  Thanks for clearing that up so I don't feel compelled to waste any more of my time. 

For a guy with nothing more to say you sure do use alot of words.

As for your rant, you and the rest of the Sons of Hamas like to act like my position is entrenched in fringe politics.

In reality the US Senate voted 100-0 to support Israel in the latest war, and I have no doubt they'll do the same when the next one starts.

There's your symbolism.

Now that Lucid has been given mod powers I've had to get used to him taking words out of my mouth.

And now he's apparently compelled to speak for me too since I've said none of the things he claims.

Happily, Lucid doesn't actually speak for anyone but himself so the lies he tells are easy enough to ignore.

:fing06:

Ah so if nothing he says is true then I guess were back to the you being a troll theory I proposed. 

If it helps you sleep at night I guess you can call your support of Hamas anything you want. You can even compare yourself to Jimmy Carter again for all I care.

But the truth of the matter is you support the firing of thousands of unguided rockets, some carrying payloads of banned substances, at a civilian population by a terrorist group previously known for suicide bombings. And there's the rub because the very things you continue to support have resulted in countless deaths, but you feel no responsibility for those deaths precisely because there's no actual blood on your hands. Rather, you're blameless because you don't actually do anything besides bump your gums.   

That's an easy one to answer.

The latest war happened for the very same reason as the three previous ones.

Specifically, because Hamas spent years friring thousands of rockets into Israel.

So maybe the question you should be asking isn't what motivates Hamas, but rather....why would anyone in their right mind think firing rockets at a very strong enemy was the the quickest pathway to peace?

Or better still, ask yourself why a people who claim to want peace would elect a terrorist group to negotiate for them?

Recognizing that Asymmetrical Warfare exists in cases of war where larger armies are far superior than smaller ones is nothing more than that. You're continued attempts at tacking as a "terrorist supporter" is hilarious. Further the fact that I have mentioned Jimmy Carter was purposeful, as he has a lot to say on this, and I agree with much of it. 

No that question isnt the right question because it assumes that peace can be achieved and the apartheid stopped if Hamas simply puts down their rockets. But if we go back to the question I keep asking you that you keep ignoring, that would ignore what Zionism...and this includes Christian Zionism has in mind for the state of Israel and the fate of the Palestinians. 

I thought we were sharing.

After all, you can barely write a post without impying that someone who doesn't support a terrorist group like you do has to be either dishonest or trolling.

I just assumed on matters of foriegn policy you defer to Khaled Mashal. 

You dont have to support hamas to recognize the context that allows Hamas to exits, I recognize why they are fighting and why the Palestinians support them and as such would like to see the Palatinates treated like oh I dont know human beings and given some of the things they are asking for so that peace is possible. That's the difference between you and I, you failed to understand that nuanced argument. 

No when it comes to this region I look to what Jimmy Carter has said because after all he is the only president that has negotiated any peace between Israel and one of it's neighbors. 

Haha yeah keep calling people terrorists, that adds so much credibility to your nonsense

Correction, I've called you a terrorist supporter based upon...(wait for it).... your open support for terrorist tactics.

And again, I don't need to beg for credibility when the Senate votes 100-0 in favor of providing more military aid to Israel in direct response to the rocket attacks that you...(wait for it).....openly supported.

You dont have to support hamas to recognize the context that allows Hamas to exits, I recognize why they are fighting and why the Palestinians support them and as such would like to see the Palatinates treated like oh I dont know human beings and given some of the things they are asking for so that peace is possible. That's the difference between you and I, you failed to understand that nuanced argument.  

There's nothing nuanced about a negotiating tactic firmly rooted in the killing of innocent civilians.

Now that Lucid has been given mod powers I've had to get used to him taking words out of my mouth.

And now he's apparently compelled to speak for me too since I've said none of the things he claims.

Happily, Lucid doesn't actually speak for anyone but himself so the lies he tells are easy enough to ignore.

You don't get to complain about people putting word in your mouth when you've gone on for pages calling people "Son's of Hamas" and that they support terrorist and killing civilians when no one has said any such thing.

What I said is no different than what you have been doing.. Do I really believe that?  No I don't.. At least I would hope you weren't that kind of monster.. And I would hope you would extend that same level of respect to the others on here who may have a different opinion than you about this. 

The fact is, you seem to not be willing to criticize Isreal's handling of this in anyway.. As if they are completely blameless in this whole thing which seems kind of fucked up to me, but that is the argument you seem to be trying to make, whereas the people you want to label as "terrorist lovers" are the ones who are outraged by the loss of human life on both sides and are outraged at the fact that one side seems to get all the support and a free pass for all the horrible shit they have been doing, and one side gets thier shit bulldozed, their calories "regulated" and are getting basically wiped from existence.

You don't get to sit there and falsely label others to make them out to be monsters and put word in their mouth and then cry when someone does it to you.

And again, I don't need to beg for credibility when the Senate votes 100-0 in favor of providing more military aid to Israel in direct response to the rocket attacks that you...(wait for it).....openly supported.

Are you saying the Senate, who heavily fund Israel, provided them with Nuclear weapons and conventional arms, and Israel is well known as the USAs foothold/safe base in the Middle East, have voted entirely based upon their own personal beliefs about the division of territory and genocide of a people and not at all because they're the US Senate voting on whether the US should maintain its base in the Middle East which purchases huge amounts of US weapons and be seen on the global stage as not supporting something that their own media has dubbed terrorism?

Because if you are suggesting that the billions of dollars in arms and media "terrorist" pressure has nothing to do with that 100-0 vote you're insane.

And you doing exactly everything Lucid mentioned. 

Really Lucid?

Yes really. Have you read everything he wrote?

You don't get to complain about people putting word in your mouth when you've gone on for pages calling people "Son's of Hamas" and that they support terrorist and killing civilians when no one has said any such thing.

What I said is no different than what you have been doing.. Do I really believe that?  No I don't.. At least I would hope you weren't that kind of monster.. And I would hope you would extend that same level of respect to the others on here who may have a different opinion than you about this. 

The fact is, you seem to not be willing to criticize Isreal's handling of this in anyway.. As if they are completely blameless in this whole thing which seems kind of fucked up to me, but that is the argument you seem to be trying to make, whereas the people you want to label as "terrorist lovers" are the ones who are outraged by the loss of human life on both sides and are outraged at the fact that one side seems to get all the support and a free pass for all the horrible shit they have been doing, and one side gets thier shit bulldozed, their calories "regulated" and are getting basically wiped from existence.

You don't get to sit there and falsely label others to make them out to be monsters and put word in their mouth and then cry when someone does it to you.

How am I supposed to respond when doing so puts me at risk of further supension or even banishment?

Truth is, you wrote a bunch of repellent shit that you attributed to me even though I've never said anything even remotely close to what you claimed.  

Spin it however you want but you told a bunch of lies and then you predictably got mad when I called you a liar.

And even more predictably you then abused your mod powers by suspending me for accurately describing what you had done.

As for your excuses, you're dead wrong, of course.

Because what you did is absolutely nothing like what I've done.

Multiple posters here have defended rocket attacks over and over again, yet I never once said any of the things you claimed on my behalf.

See the difference?

Because if you are suggesting that the billions of dollars in arms and media "terrorist" pressure has nothing to do with that 100-0 vote you're insane.

I've suggested nothing of the sort.

I mentioned the vote in response to claims that my opinions were ridiculous and totally unsupported.

In reality I can point to Elizabeth Warrens remarks, Hillary Clinton's remarks, the President of the United States remarks, the Senate vote, etc. 

Hell, I've even quoted Abbas denouncing the rocket attacks.

How am I supposed to respond when doing so puts me at risk of further supension or even banishment?

Truth is, you wrote a bunch of repellent shit that you attributed to me even though I've never said anything even remotely close to what you claimed.  

Spin it however you want but you told a bunch of lies and then you predictably got mad when I called you a liar.

And even more predictably you then abused your mod powers by suspending me for accurately describing what you had done.

As for your excuses, you're dead wrong, of course.

Because what you did is absolutely nothing like what I've done.

Multiple posters here have defended rocket attacks over and over again, yet I never once said any of the things you claimed on my behalf.

See the difference?

You were suspended because you made a personal attack against me in the football forum.  Your post in here didn't even upset me.  The fact you took offense here and took that to the football forum and made an unsolicited and unwarranted attack on me was what pissed me off.

You have shown a tendency to not be able to behave yourself, especially in this thread.  My posting here was an attempt to show you what it feels like when someone doesn't actually listen or respond to what you are saying and instead puts words in your mouth and creates straw men in your name to burn.

The mod crew agreed you were out of line (the personal attack). If not, the suspension would have been lifted.  It wasn't some personal vendetta against you because I disagreed with your post here.

I'm still waiting for HairOnFire to actually present a solution to the problem in Israel rather than defending the Israeli stance which is definitely NOT the right solution. I love how it's deflected by "You're supporting terrorism so I don't have to justify anything".

I love people who take a stance on an conflict without presenting a solution that resolves at least a smidgeon of the issues plaguing both sides. So, I challenge you on a solution that doesn't involve Palestine completely having to be wiped from the face of the earth.

I'm still waiting for HairOnFire to actually present a solution to the problem in Israel rather than defending the Israeli stance which is definitely NOT the right solution. I love how it's deflected by "You're supporting terrorism so I don't have to justify anything".

I love people who take a stance on an conflict without presenting a solution that resolves at least a smidgeon of the issues plaguing both sides. So, I challenge you on a solution that doesn't involve Palestine completely having to be wiped from the face of the earth.

Isn't it clear?  Just kill all the Palestinians er I mean SCARY TERRORISTS *ghost noises* and bulldoze their neighborhoods. 

Problem solved!

I like to call it the "Close your eyes and think of a homeland" approach. 

For some strange reason the Palestinians SCARY TERRORISTS seem unimpressed with this plan. 

What point were you trying to make?

You told lies and I got suspended.

I told lies?  So you REALLY think the people here are "Sons of Hamas" and support the killing of civilians?  I know that isn't true.  So by your own definition you are not only a liar but a hypocrite as well.

You were suspended because you made a personal attack against me in the football forum.  Your post in here didn't even upset me.

You used lies to claim I support genocide and then suspended me for writing a joke about you having experience as a bag handler at an airport.

Does that sound like a proportional response to you?

And IMHO the above joke hardly qualifies as a personal attack....especially when you did far worse to me earlier without being provoked. 

The fact you took offense here and took that to the football forum and made an unsolicited and unwarranted attack on me was what pissed me off.

So you weren't already pissed off when you decided to insert a few lies and false claims into a debate you had played no previous role in?

So is that what mods do here?

Mold the conversation more to their liking by using lies to...(wait for it)...."make a point"?

The mod crew agreed you were out of line (the personal attack). If not, the suspension would have been lifted.  It wasn't some personal vendetta against you because I disagreed with your post here.

You should be embarrassed by what you did and you owe me an apology.

I told lies?  So you REALLY think the people here are "Sons of Hamas" and support the killing of civilians?  I know that isn't true.  So by your own definition you are not only a liar but a hypocrite as well.

Fact: People here have and still do support the firing of rockets at Israeli civilians, thereby resulting in civilian deaths.

Fact: I have never advocated or supported ANY of the claims you made against me....thereby making you a liar.

Fact: When I called you a liar I was suspended the same day. (But for a different reason you now claim.)

Fact: You're still lying.

I think it's hilarious you think it's my responsibility to solve the conflict between Israel and Palestine simply because I think years and years of firing rockets at Israel is a rather poor tactic if you want to reduce the number of innocent civilians killed while under your so-called protection.

That said, it's just been proven that peace between the two sides is determined by whether or not Hamas is firing rockets at Israel, so that's where I'd start.

Fact: People here have and still do support the firing of rockets at Israeli civilians, thereby resulting in civilian deaths.

Fact: I have never advocated or supported ANY of the claims you made against me....thereby making you a liar.

Fact: When I called you a liar I was suspended the same day. (But for a different reason you now claim.)

Fact: You're still lying.

Prove any of these.  The only one lying here is you.  I know for a fact you know why you were suspended and you know it resulted from a post you made in the football forum.. Don't try and deny it.

Archived