FUCK ISRAEL!!!!

Rumble In the Jungle

No, might makes the winner that doesn't make them right. But then I guess a people should know when they are conquered amirite?

Awkward, but yeah.

Launching thousands of rockets at a well armed enemy that controls every aspect of your life might make for great symbolism, but it has consequences....as your oft-quoted casualty figures prove. 

And no we don't spy on all of our allys, not all of our allys steal technology from us.

Germany, England, Canada, any of the countires who attended the G-8 convention, even our own citizens. Who am I forgetting?

here is the thing, Hamas gets the support they do from the Palestinians because of their humanitarian efforts...

I assume your daily driver is covered with bumper stickers from Greenpeace, the World Wildlife Fund, Feed the Children, and of course Hamas.

After reading post after post in this thread blaming only one side, the one being rocketed, I found your short but sweet post oddly refreshing.

Pardon me for not blaming the side being rocketed, bombed, shot & shelled by artillery & tanks.  Obviously they should just bend over and accept it instead of launching those horrible terrorist rockets that have killed, wow, how many Israelis again?  How stupid of them to try to resist against people that "control every aspect of their lives" as you put it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VheYOMyjTg0

OMG hate to laugh but its a laugh of sadness, I'm not a big John Stewart fan but he is right,  where in the hell are they supposed to evacuate to? 

I have very little hope for humans,  as intelligent as we are supposed to be I think we are  the dumbest animal on the planet,  people are so easily manipulated through the media its downright scary

Very appropriate.  It's worked on at least 1 poster on this site.   How you can rationalize the killing of innocent children, I'll never understand.

How many innocent children did we kill bombing Germany, Japan, Italy etc..

No such thing as a clean war.

Yes but Israel attacking the Palestinians is about the equivalent of Us attacking an Indian Reservation 

I'm telling you, these territorial squabbles can really get out of hand. But still, you have to fight the fight for the sake of justice and that ever elusive harmony--which'll come any day now. I'll give you an example.

A cat that inhabits the same land that I do has taken to pissing on the laundry room floor. I'm like, "Dude, we need to talk about this." So I snatch him up into my lap and started the negotiations. "Okay, Biggity-boy, you really need to use the litter box. Can't have you taking a whiz on the floor anytime you feel like it."

Biggity-boy looked up at me and said, "Prrrup." Now some of you may not speak cat, but I do, and, roughly translated, he said: "You gonna feed me or what?"

So that ended the negotiations. I decided to escalate. Gotta let the beast know who's in charge, you know. So, I stopped filling the water bowl. That'll teach him, I thought. Later that day, more piss on the floor. Clever cat must have found some illegal black market water somewhere. I think he made a deal with the chipmunks living under the deck. They smuggle water through their tunnels under the house and he promises not to eat them.

I'm like, we can't be having this unlawful stuff going on so I escalated again. I set fire to the cat boxes, every last one of them. That'll teach him, I thought. And it seemed to work. For a couple of days the laundry room is clean. I'm strutting around because, well, I'm the Man, man, and what I say, goes. Pesky little cat isn't going to disturb my peace.

One night I went out to the kitchen for another beer--cuz keeping the peace is thirsty work--and I turned the corner to see all three cats with their beady eyes shining at me. Two of them were in a pile, and Biggity-boy, he was perched on top of the frig like he was the Cat-King or something. I was a almost unnerved, but I remained resolute. I'm pretty sure that cat pile I interrupted was them practicing illegal and terroristic paw-to-paw combat tactics. And the way they looked at me...it was like they were daring me to assert my authority. I grabbed that beer and got the hell out of there.

Next morning I pulled back the shower curtain and "Holy Crap!" No, I mean wholly crap. And piss. Bathtub was almost full of SFDs (Stinky Feces Devices.) Step on one of them and look-out-Charley, you're going to slip and take a fall. Apparently the Biggity-boy Revolution was "On" and the other cats had joined up. How ungrateful they are. What have they got to complain about? I mean sure, I took away their water, and yes, I destroyed their sanitary facilities. They don't seem to understand how hard it is for me to force them to appreciate how good they have it.

I think next I'm going to stop giving them food, just to prove my point. Sure, one of them may starve to death as I teach them to like me. But dammit, they will like me. No matter what it takes.

Oh.....carry on killing children then.  So sorry for bringing that up.  My bad.  Continue bombing hospitals and elderly centers.....I have to remind myself it's war so anything goes.  Thanks for the reminder.  

What a sad mind state to take on......war isnt clean so look the other way when children are targeted like the 4 on the Gaza beach.  Ridiculous. 

And this isn't a war....it's genocide, systematic genocide that has been going on for a long time.   And even if it were war, when you take 1 civilian life, you have to answer for it. 

I'm telling you, these territorial squabbles can really get out of hand. But still, you have to fight the fight for the sake of justice and that ever elusive harmony--which'll come any day now. I'll give you an example.

A cat that inhabits the same land that I do has taken to pissing on the laundry room floor. I'm like, "Dude, we need to talk about this." So I snatch him up into my lap and started the negotiations. "Okay, Biggity-boy, you really need to use the litter box. Can't have you taking a whiz on the floor anytime you feel like it."

Biggity-boy looked up at me and said, "Prrrup." Now some of you may not speak cat, but I do, and, roughly translated, he said: "You gonna feed me or what?"

So that ended the negotiations. I decided to escalate. Gotta let the beast know who's in charge, you know. So, I stopped filling the water bowl. That'll teach him, I thought. Later that day, more piss on the floor. Clever cat must have found some illegal black market water somewhere. I think he made a deal with the chipmunks living under the deck. They smuggle water through their tunnels under the house and he promises not to eat them.

I'm like, we can't be having this unlawful stuff going on so I escalated again. I set fire to the cat boxes, every last one of them. That'll teach him, I thought. And it seemed to work. For a couple of days the laundry room is clean. I'm strutting around because, well, I'm the Man, man, and what I say, goes. Pesky little cat isn't going to disturb my peace.

One night I went out to the kitchen for another beer--cuz keeping the peace is thirsty work--and I turned the corner to see all three cats with their beady eyes shining at me. Two of them were in a pile, and Biggity-boy, he was perched on top of the frig like he was the Cat-King or something. I was a almost unnerved, but I remained resolute. I'm pretty sure that cat pile I interrupted was them practicing illegal and terroristic paw-to-paw combat tactics. And the way they looked at me...it was like they were daring me to assert my authority. I grabbed that beer and got the hell out of there.

Next morning I pulled back the shower curtain and "Holy Crap!" No, I mean wholly crap. And piss. Bathtub was almost full of SFDs (Stinky Feces Devices.) Step on one of them and look-out-Charley, you're going to slip and take a fall. Apparently the Biggity-boy Revolution was "On" and the other cats had joined up. How ungrateful they are. What have they got to complain about? I mean sure, I took away their water, and yes, I destroyed their sanitary facilities. They don't seem to understand how hard it is for me to force them to appreciate how good they have it.

I think next I'm going to stop giving them food, just to prove my point. Sure, one of them may starve to death as I teach them to like me. But dammit, they will like me. No matter what it takes.

I think you need to be grateful that they decided to take a poo in your house. Perhaps you should put the cats in shelters along a small strip of your yard. I think they'd be happy then....

Oh.....carry on killing children then.  So sorry for bringing that up.  My bad.  Continue bombing hospitals and elderly centers.....I have to remind myself it's war so anything goes.  Thanks for the reminder.  

What a sad mind state to take on......war isnt clean so look the other way when children are targeted like the 4 on the Gaza beach.  Ridiculous. 

And this isn't a war....it's genocide, systematic genocide that has been going on for a long time.   And even if it were war, when you take 1 civilian life, you have to answer for it. 

Hysterical much? Bad things happen in war. We had a sniper firing at us from a house. Put five 120 mm HEAT rounds into it. Killed the sniper and family inside. Shit happens in combat.

Don't want to die, don't fire rockets at people with far more firepower and the will to use it.

Hysterical much? Bad things happen in war. We had a sniper firing at us from a house. Put five 120 mm HEAT rounds into it. Killed the sniper and family inside. Shit happens in combat.

Don't want to die, don't fire rockets at people with far more firepower and the will to use it.

------------- I apologize if children being killed makes me a little upset....I wish it made more people upset. 

And I wasn't aware the kids being killed were firing rockets.   That would be news to them as well I imagine.  

And once again, this isn't a war.  At all. 

OMG hate to laugh but its a laugh of sadness, I'm not a big John Stewart fan but he is right,  where in the hell are they supposed to evacuate to? 

I have very little hope for humans,  as intelligent as we are supposed to be I think we are  the dumbest animal on the planet,  people are so easily manipulated through the media its downright scary

malcomx.png

-------------   I apologize if children being killed makes me a little upset....I wish it made more people upset. 

And I wasn't aware the kids being killed were firing rockets.   That would be news to them as well I imagine.  

And once again, this isn't a war.  At all.

We had no idea the family was being held in that house. When you use civilians as shields, civilians die.

I am sure those 3 Jewish boys murdered a few weeks back were not firing rockets either but they are Jews so its no big deal.

No it isn't a war, its a bunch of a idiots firing rockets at civilians intentionally baiting the Israelis to respond, which they have.

Let me preface this by saying I've never been there, but I get that you were taking fire and returned it. I don't have a problem with that. Our military is essentially a tool and the hammer doesn't tell you that you're hammering screws. That's not how a military functions. You were sent there and did what an army does (in the general sense, IDK what branch you served in).

On that level, I don't blame you for there being civilians in that home. I will say this, though, and again with the understanding that I've not been there; if you didn't feel at least some remorse.. Not guilt, mind you, but damn man if that didn't bother you at all? That's pretty fucked up. Sure you have to compartmentalize and get on with the mission and all that, but if that didn't register with you on some level at the end of the day..

Anyway. What I am much more sure of is this; fuck the attitude that an oppressed people should just bend over and take it because the oppressor has the big guns. WTF is that noise? Do any of you really believe that? Frankly I can not imagine having grown up in one of th occupied territories and not fighting the occupiers with everything I had. If that was pissant rockets that I knew damn well weren't going to do much of anything, oh well, it's all I've got.

And if you don't identify more with some 10-year old kid throwing rocks at a fucking tank than the sonofabitch using that tank to flatten the kids home because his dad or brother or uncle had the audacity to dig a tunnel for protection and maybe smuggle in some clean water (ffs), or hell yeah a gun or two, then I don't think we're ever going to see eye to eye on any of this. Forget the "terrorist" fear-mongering slurs, forget that they seem foreign and strange and you don't agree with their culture or religion any more than they do ours and put yourself in their shoes for a second as a human, under those conditions, for your entire life with little hope of any of it changing, not just for you, but for your kids or grandkids... I'd be launching god damned bottle rockets if that's all I could find, and hopefully so would you.

Let me preface this by saying I've never been there, but I get that you were taking fire and returned it. I don't have a problem with that. Our military is essentially a tool and the hammer doesn't tell you that you're hammering screws. That's not how a military functions. You were sent there and did what an army does (in the general sense, IDK what branch you served in).
On that level, I don't blame you for there being civilians in that home. I will say this, though, and again with the understanding that I've not been there; if you didn't feel at least some remorse.. Not guilt, mind you, but damn man if that didn't bother you at all? That's pretty fucked up. Sure you have to compartmentalize and get on with the mission and all that, but if that didn't register with you on some level at the end of the day..
Anyway. What I am much more sure of is this; fuck the attitude that an oppressed people should just bend over and take it because the oppressor has the big guns. WTF is that noise? Do any of you really believe that? Frankly I can not imagine having grown up in one of th occupied territories and not fighting the occupiers with everything I had. If that was pissant rockets that I knew damn well weren't going to do much of anything, oh well, it's all I've got.
And if you don't identify more with some 10-year old kid throwing rocks at a fucking tank than the sonofabitch using that tank to flatten the kids home because his dad or brother or uncle had the audacity to dig a tunnel for protection and maybe smuggle in some clean water (ffs), or hell yeah a gun or two, then I don't think we're ever going to see eye to eye on any of this. Forget the "terrorist" fear-mongering slurs, forget that they seem foreign and strange and you don't agree with their culture or religion any more than they do ours and put yourself in their shoes for a second as a human, under those conditions, for your entire life with little hope of any of it changing, not just for you, but for your kids or grandkids... I'd be launching god damned bottle rockets if that's all I could find, and hopefully so would you.

We felt great remorse and anger. Having been baited to shoot at civilians really pissed us off.

BTW, Israel abandoned Gaza 10 years ago. Allowed the citizens to travel to and from Israel, tried to help them generate an income etc. Gaza has its own port and shares a border with Egypt. The citizen's of Gaza have one huge problem: Hamas.

Arrafat had the best deal ever for the Palestinians on the table when Clinton was President. He refused and that deal will never come back. Every time the Jews make concessions they pay for it.

The cold hard fact is until Israel is wiped off the map the Palestinians and the rest of the Arab world won't be happy.

Arrafat had the best deal ever for the Palestinians on the table when Clinton was President. He refused and that deal will never come back. Every time the Jews make concessions they pay for it.

What? You referring to Oslo? If so, then you're mistaken about how that went down.

What? You referring to Oslo? If so, then you're mistaken about how that went down.

No I am not. It was the best deal they will ever be offered. I am not picking a side just stating a fact. Neither side trusts each other, never will and there will never be any agreement unless it is just for short term political reasons.

The goal of every Arab nation is the destruction of Israel. It isn't a secret. The idea of peace in the Middle East is one of naive fools who have zero understanding of history, particularly the Sunni vs Shia issue.

Peace is not possible until one branch of Islam is obliterated and the Jews are removed from what is considered very holy ground by both branches of Islam.

Archived