Things To Do In Denver While You're Alive

Khatmandude

I'll be in Denver from April 18 - 20....the weekend that school lets out for 'spring break'.   What's the procedure there to get a medical card made?  What if I have one from Michigan, do I need to have a Colorado one also? 

Also, cool things to do while in Denver.....I've never gotten to explore the city.  Thanks in advance to anyone that replies....

I'll be in Denver from April 18 - 20....the weekend that school lets out for 'spring break'.   What's the procedure there to get a medical card made?  What if I have one from Michigan, do I need to have a Colorado one also? 

Also, cool things to do while in Denver.....I've never gotten to explore the city.  Thanks in advance to anyone that replies....

I truly hate you right about meow!!!

Go still has some work to do in his basement.

And sir, that was some good shit there lol

you dont need a medical card... its sold to anyone over 21, in state and out of state....

there are MANY MANY festivals for 4/20, tho there has been some minor violence at recent ones... but good music, etc..

Wait, out of state? 

And can you ground mail me one of those electric THC cigs?

you dont need a medical card... its sold to anyone over 21, in state and out of state....

there are MANY MANY festivals for 4/20, tho there has been some minor violence at recent ones... but good music, etc..

Nice....actually the Cannabis Cup is being held in Denver that weekend, plan on hitting that up.  I'm not a pro stoner like my buddy is, although I like to partake every now and again, so he's the one leading the charge for that but I figure it can't be all that bad.  Lots of good herb, edibles, hot chicks who smoke....should be a good time.  

I heard that it was much cheaper with a card, like half the cost as w/o one....I have one from Michigan, will that allow me to enjoy member prices or does the card have to be local?   I guess I can look all this up too....and should have.....and would have.....but I got high.  But I got high.  But I got high. 

Nice....actually the Cannabis Cup is being held in Denver that weekend, plan on hitting that up.  I'm not a pro stoner like my buddy is, although I like to partake every now and again, so he's the one leading the charge for that but I figure it can't be all that bad.  Lots of good herb, edibles, hot chicks who smoke....should be a good time.  

I heard that it was much cheaper with a card, like half the cost as w/o one....I have one from Michigan, will that allow me to enjoy member prices or does the card have to be local?   I guess I can look all this up too....and should have.....and would have.....but I got high.  But I got high.  But I got high. 

it is cheaper, its not half cheaper though, its basically the difference of the taxes, which is 20-30% the license is $80-100, and youd need a script from a doctor and mail it in ahead of time to get it, and you have to be a resident for it. you cannot walk into the medical buildings without it, if you have it you cant bring a friend in to shop, its a private business, they look you up on the computer via your license, so im not sure faking one would fly... but i dont know 100%..

depending how much you plan on buying, the cost of a license and hassle isnt likely worth the savings.. 

the retail IS expensive, but its not double price.. and you can view the prices online at their websites...

now that weekend, prces may very well be jacked up for obvious reasons...

this spot is pretty typical... those prices vary depending what you are getting..

https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/colorado/south-denver-dtc/medicinal-oasis-adult-use?c=main

Awesome, thanks for the info.  The more I think about it, the more I realize that a recreational user like myself, I don't want to do anything that will de-legitamize the medicinal purpose that cannabis serves.  It's disrespectful to the person who does need cannabis for health reasons.  So I'm going to purchase as a tourist and enjoy a hassle free weekend. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived