Who got Titanfall? (Xbox One/360/PC)

I played a good amount of the beta when it was taking place, and I'm really enjoying this game. I always play my shooters on PC with kb/m but my 360 controller just fits the game perfectly man. Try it out if anybody else is playing it on PC. This game is a ton of fun, dude. Not cutting edge in the slightest graphically. I mean it looks like a last gen game for the most part. But its an absolute blast to play. My hands are almost shaking by the end of each round

I can't afford the One right now. I'm still on the 360. I have been playing Halo 4 again and am having a blast with it. I just picked up (given to me actually) Black Ops 2 and am getting my ass kicked. I love me some CoD but it's not fun when you play five games and only go positive once. I'm a Halo guy... just better at it. I think I'll play it tonight instead of CoD.

There were a couple moments in that game where I fucking loooost it. LMAO you'll know when you see them. That game is nuts.

Fighting the Underpants Nome Wizard? O....M....G.... ROFL

Beat it last night, funniest game Ive played in a long long time

Fighting the Underpants Nome Wizard? O....M....G.... ROFL

Beat it last night, funniest game Ive played in a long long time

Yes that was insane, especially the action sequence ROFL! I lost it laughing so hard. Canada was another awesome part 

• 2 weeks later...

I went over to my brothers the other day and finally saw Titanfall.

He has had the X-box One for a while, but I haven't been over there for a while.

I didn't even know you could watch other people play like that.. We sat(drank beer) and watched people play for a couple of hours.

People are brutal to each other on there...it's hilarious.

Titanfall was awesome..The graphics(which I knew were great), the flow of the game..hell everything about it was just great.

I have never even played any games like that, but it's pretty cool.

He has Battlefield 4 too.. also a very cool game.

He showed me some other games too, but I can't remember what they were.

I am not in to gaming at all, but that is some really cool shit. I couldn't imagine having something like that when I was younger and in to that kind of stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived