2014 March Madness Thread

JC

If he had passed it with no time left, the result would have still been the same. 
Dude just isn't a scorer. All he knows is to put his head down and go towards the basket.
Charges and crappy shots be damned. 

Well that was the last shot you'll ever have to see him take for the bucks.

Today's games have been outstanding.  STL coming down from 16.  ND State hitting a 3 forcing OT to get an OT win.  Just some high quality games.  Wish I didn't have work tomorrow so I could stay up and watch the rest.

Going to have to root for MSU and Payne now since he is local.  Well and the Flyers, but I doubt they get past Cuse's zone.  Payne had 41 yesterday.  Guy is unreal.

Going to have to root for MSU and Payne now since he is local.  Well and the Flyers, but I doubt they get past Cuse's zone.  Payne had 41 yesterday.  Guy is unreal.

I have been rooting for him, he came out of my High School, Jefferson Township.  They also have Trice out of Wayne.  The only other Dayton kid that I can think of, is Geron Johnson at Memphis, out of Dunbar.

I have been rooting for him, he came out of my High School, Jefferson Township.  They also have Trice out of Wayne.  The only other Dayton kid that I can think of, is Geron Johnson at Memphis, out of Dunbar.

I did not know they had a Wayne guy as well.  Makes it even better.  Nice little hotbed for basketball down here.

Archived