2014 March Madness Thread

JC

You got your wish bruh...

Woot!  Stanford is pretty big.  It will be a helluva game.  I think there are going to be some riots in UD by the end of that one though.  Go Flyers!

Hope Miller sticks with the Flyers for awhile and makes this a yearly thing.

Yep, even though it Killed my bracket, The KY/Wich State game was great!!

Sure was....Cleanthony Early was on fire, so were the Harrison bros, Randle had some huge plays...great back and forth game.  Van Fleet's foul trouble really hurt Wich St I think.  But I thought UK would beat them when I first saw the bracket, if UK actually got past K-state which I wasn't as sure about.  

Iowa St losing Njang or whatever his name is may potentially kill my bracket.  I picked them to go to the Final4.  They're a very good team, unfortunately without dude not as good but still have some straight ballers.   They can score with the best of 'em. 

I'm heading to Memphis tomorrow morning.  If anyone wants to come along PLEASE let me know!

I got a room at the Memphis Marriott East, 10 miles from FedEx Arena.  $99 - a bargain since I can't even beat that with my US Navy discount.  No tickets yet, I figure there will be plenty of Stanford/UCLA seats available, and I can probably just stand in front of the arena and waive cash around until a scalper comes to help me out.

Gooo-o-o-o-o, Day-ton Fly-ers!

This could do a lot for our recruiting. Miller has this team playing smart and with a ton of poise.

I thought the same thing when GMU went to the final four, and it did help a small bit but then we lost our coach to Miami and the guy we replaced him with was the former Georgia Tech coach who recruited Chis Bosh when he was there, he may be good at recruiting but he is a god awful coach.

I banged a girl and then a month or so later, her roommate when I went to UD campus to visit friends some yrs ago.   So this Dayton run has special significance for me.  The memories. 

But yeah, Archie Miller will be gone sooner than later.   Doesn't matter if he just signed a contract through 2050 with UD.  

Archived