2014 Reds Season Thread!!! GO REDS!!!

Bunghole

I just have a feeling Votto if traded will be similar to what happened when we traded Paul O'Neill. Player with potential with us, only to realize true fulfillment somewhere else and winning titles with them while we get to dream about what could have been...

Possibly, but then Paul O'Neill wasn't positively mental... 

I just have a feeling Votto if traded will be similar to what happened when we traded Paul O'Neill. Player with potential with us, only to realize true fulfillment somewhere else and winning titles with them while we get to dream about what could have been...

Votto already had the best season of his career that he will ever have.

Reds were 2-0 when I attended this year.

He'd be a legitimate Cy Young candidate if not for the shitty team result...

That is completely untrue. He can't touch what Kershaw has done. Kershaw's ERA is RIDICULOUS. Cueto would win a cy young ANY OTHER YEAR, but he's not deserving this year over Kershaw.

I love Cueto though and hope he can put up the same numbers next year and win it.

Kershaw is 21-3 1.77 ERA 239 K. He will probably win the MVP award also. Second place for the Cy Young will come down to Cueto or Wainwright.

Cueto 20-9 2.25 ERA 242 K 235 IP 4 CG

Wainwright 20-9 2.38 ERA 179 K 227 IP 5 CG

Didn't see this and yes he should win the Cy Young and MVP award. No one in the NL really stood out as the MVP batting wise.

He'd be a legitimate Cy Young candidate if not for the shitty team result.Clayton Kershaw..

Fixt.

He should finish second though.

Damn Dodger pitchers having incredible years the same time out pitchers have great years.

(Orel and Jackson)

Next year I think I will wait until after the all star break before I buy my Reds ticket.

Same here.  We usually buy tickets all the way up to September because I don't want to overpay to brokers for good seats when the time comes.  This September that decision got me stuck with four tickets worth way less than face value, to a game that no one was very excited to attend.  Next year I'll probably go ahead and buy some early season games, but take my chances on the ones late in the season.

Ah, so we have you to blame!  You must not have commented on how Johnny Cueto would do.  :)

I blame Bunghole.  When I start this thread, we make the playoffs.

:1018:  :1018:

:lol:

Ctrents thought of them picking up Aoki or Morse in the offseason...Aoki would be a HUGE pickup for them.

steve-aoki-large-electro-djmix-djset-liv

It'd bring a lot more thizzled white chicks in war bonnets to the games but I'm not sure how that really helps the team win?

• 7 months later...
Hitter and pitchers like who ?
The core of those teams is still intact. Excuse after excuse fore the neophyte head coach Price. Imagine what fans would have said if Dusty droppedbthe f-bomb multiple times or got ejected BEFORE a game ? Excuses excuses. This team is not performing for this cpach.

Dusty had a much better bullpen minus Chapman, an inning eater in Bronson, Bruce looked like he might be capable of hitting.

Blahblahblah, I simply can't argue the fact that Price is completely inept, and getting tossed before a game even starts is just icing on the cake. I guess we'll see if they'll play for someone else soon enough, no? And the hitting coach needs to take a hike as well.

Wonder what Jack McCeon is doing these days... 

Archived