Cliven Bundy

MichaelWeston

One, they've been united in this idea that Patriotism is the acceptance of laws they like and the absolute disregard of laws they don't, and that they will get their guns and fight if they don't get their way, the so called "second amendment remedies".  Two, they don't have all the guns, and I believe most of them will back down as soon as you shoot a few of the bastards.  They say they are ready to die for their causes, I think we should find out. 

They tried to link Harry Reid and the Chinese to it. Hilariously.

"LMAO What a LOAD. ENN Mojave Energy LLC entered an agreement with Clark County to purchase (note that says PURCHASE – not attempt to use for free like Bundy) a 9000 Acre parcel of County Owned Land for their solar energy project. In Clark County agreed to the sale in December of 2011. The project was abandoned and control of the land was returned to Clark County because contract requirements were not met by the specified date. The ENN Project has been dead since JUNE 2013. http://www.reviewjournal.com/business/energy/plan-laughlin-solar-energy-plant-fizzles-clark-county-regains-control-land"

One, they've been united in this idea that Patriotism is the acceptance of laws they like and the absolute disregard of laws they don't, and that they will get their guns and fight if they don't get their way, the so called "second amendment remedies".  Two, they don't have all the guns, and I believe most of them will back down as soon as you shoot a few of the bastards.  They say they are ready to die for their causes, I think we should find out. 

Yes, let's see how tactical they really are after that weekend CCW/CQB course at the Ramada.

The word for this is "sedition".

I think the real story here is how easy it was to dupe a horde of middle-aged white guys into grabbing up their AR's and Gadsden flags to defy the Feds.  There's an entire subculture of these assholes that've been convinced by Faux News &tc that they're disenfranchised and need to "take the country back" from the duly-elected government because it may dare to sometimes consider the interests of people other than wealthy white men.

Mark my words, this won't be the last time these shitheels come running to defend the "rights" of one of these manipulative AWM's, and eventually one of these incidents will provoke the response they want in order to portray themselves as martyrs and rally more like-minded bulletheads to their cause.

The antigovernment "Patriot"/Militia movement is domestic terrorism and needs to be addressed accordingly.

:facepalm:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us/politics/rancher-proudly-breaks-the-law-becoming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-thecaucus&_r=2

:facepalm:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us/politics/rancher-proudly-breaks-the-law-becoming-a-hero-in-the-west.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smid=tw-thecaucus&_r=2

Yeah i was going back and forth if I wanted to post that or not.

You have my full support! 

:lol:

Yeah i was going back and forth if I wanted to post that or not.

It's hate speach but I'm glad Bundy is speaking his mind.

Point blank, if the right is going to continue portraying Bundy as a patriot then let them support his whole package of batshit and not just bits and pieces.

Also, the Daily Show ran footage of one of the militia leaders explaining their strategy for stopping the cattle roundup. Basically, they brandish their guns and threaten BLM employees after positioning themselves behind their wives and children. Then they sit back and hope that somebody shoots the living shit out of their family members so they can have proof of how heavy handed the government can be.

Well he has the right to speak his mind. You may not like it or not! Agree to disagree.

Of course he can say what he wants and not be prosecuted by the government for it.  That's what the first amendment guarantees. 

Similarly, I have the right to say he is a repugnant, racist cumstain, and I cannot be prosecuted by the government for saying that.  Furthermore, I have the right to organize a boycott of his beef -- sadly that would be impractical.

Well he has the right to speak his mind. You may not like it or not! Agree to disagree.

Of course he can say what he wants and not be prosecuted by the government for it.  That's what the first amendment guarantees. 

Similarly, I have the right to say he is a repugnant, racist cumstain, and I cannot be prosecuted by the government for saying that.  Furthermore, I have the right to organize a boycott of his beef -- sadly that would be impractical.

All true.

However he doesnt have the right to threaten the federal government with guns.

All true.

However he doesnt have the right to threaten the federal government with guns.

Except he did, and rallied a bunch of other seditious kooks to his cause, and they won.

Now imagine it was a mosque in a property dispute.  Think the feds would've packed up and driven away?

Except he did, and rallied a bunch of other seditious kooks to his cause, and they won.

Now imagine it was a mosque in a property dispute.  Think the feds would've packed up and driven away?

I dont know that I'd say they won, Reid said it isnt over. Frankly I think they are lucky they arent in jail.

I dont know that I'd say they won, Reid said it isnt over. Frankly I think they are lucky they are nt in jail. white.

Closer to the mark IMO

I think the government should snipe his cattle from a safe distance.

Funny, but that'd be a waste of good cheeseburgers.

I think the government should snipe his cattle from a safe distance.

Beef drone.

I dont know that I'd say they won, Reid said it isnt over. Frankly I think they are lucky they arent in jail.

Feds were smart to wait.

The situation cooled and Bundy predictably imploded while hiding behind the flag, losing all of his politcal and media support in a heartbeat.

Won't be long before the militia grows tired of holding their dicks in their hands.

Feds were smart to wait.

The situation cooled and Bundy predictably imploded while hiding behind the flag, losing all of his politcal and media support in a heartbeat.

Won't be long before the militia grows tired of holding their dicks in their hands.

yep

Archived