Riiight..  Well, just so long as you aren't trolling anyone.  "Just sharing your opinions", got it.

Well, more like one opinion, singular. Over and over and over.

But definitely not trolling.

:good3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyZeGOsR9IA

Apparently you weren't around during last season. 

FFS do you even hear yourself? 

What's wrong snowflake? I thought the conversation was progressing.

We better be running the ball 30x a game with us having 2 young high draft picks...thst alone should make Dalton better. Honestly, if we dont finish in the top 5-10 running the football, hue should be fired.

And if we do finish in the top 5 rushing teams he'll be offered a HC. Just sayin'.

Not sure where you're getting that impression but I've only ever had one account on here.  I know people have been banned for smurfing before but I couldn't tell you how strictly that's enforced.

Plus, you and I got into it over something or other a little bit ago. Also, pretty sure you didn't know the goodness of cuntmuppet until I dropped it on here. In any event, if there is a schotzee is a dipshit meeting, we may run into each other there. 

Plus, you and I got into it over something or other a little bit ago. Also, pretty sure you didn't know the goodness of cuntmuppet until I dropped it on here. In any event, if there is a schotzee is a dipshit meeting, we may run into each other there. 

OK, but whose turn is it to bring refreshments to the weekly Dalton Defender meeting?

You trout eaters make me sick

I'm a big salmon guy. Tilapia is good. Cod is all right but needs a lot of flavoring with it. I've had mahi mahi, swordfish, tuna, grouper... Mmmm grouper. Grilled grouper with cheese, lettuce, and onion just like a hamburger is the bomb.

Saltwater > freshwater and it's not even close.

I'm a big salmon guy. Tilapia is good. Cod is all right but needs a lot of flavoring with it. I've had mahi mahi, swordfish, tuna, grouper... Mmmm grouper. Grilled grouper with cheese, lettuce, and onion just like a hamburger is the bomb.

Steelhead is similar to salmon flavorwise. Tilapia is a bottom feader they use to keep farm raised salmon ponds clean of fish crap. Red Fish is awesome...and fresh tuna. Red Snapper is good but I like brunettes better.

Steelhead is similar to salmon flavorwise. Tilapia is a bottom feader they use to keep farm raised salmon ponds clean of fish crap. Red Fish is awesome...and fresh tuna. Red Snapper is good but I like brunettes better.

I still like tilapia. Lobster, shrimp, crab, clams, oysters, mussels, scallops.... all of them are very, very good. I've never had crawfish. I could eat scallops every meal every day I think. I ate a lot of pork today and it's losing me; I think I'm done with it for a while. Steak is good but I can never get myself to order it anymore. I'm stuck on the dang fish. I can't get enough of it.

I still like tilapia. Lobster, shrimp, crab, clams, oysters, mussels, scallops.... all of them are very, very good. I've never had crawfish. I could eat scallops every meal every day I think. I ate a lot of pork today and it's losing me; I think I'm done with it for a while. Steak is good but I can never get myself to order it anymore. I'm stuck on the dang fish. I can't get enough of it.

I was raised on crawdads. My dad's company in Louisiana provided fuel to the big commercial shrimp and oyster boats. Got all our seafood free and not the bait shit they sell in Ohio.

I've been wanting to try crawfish but I can't say there's much of it up here. I'm HORRIBLE at cooking lobster and crab. I don't even care for my shrimp that much honestly. Chicken and tilapia I can make well and usually do. I baked some salmon the other day and it sucked but I ate it anyway. I made some bad ass scallops a few times. Worst thing about cooking the good stuff... if you screw it up you're out. You're out dinner and you're out the $10-$20 you spent buying the stuff.

I agree with your last sentence for the most part, although perch and blue gill are mighty tasty!! Mahi mahi,salmon and halibut are my favorites ..

How do you cook the crawfish?

First you have to soak them ALIVE in salt water for about 15 mins. Forces them to vomit any mud or crap in their system. They do the same with lobsters by basically not feeding them for a day or two. Then, exactly like lobsters, throw them into a boiling pot of water alive.

Its the reason you don't get them much in areas like Dayton. Lobsters are way easier to keep alive for extended periods of time.

Shrimp are by far the most versatile of seafood. Watch Bubba on Forest Gump for cooking ideas.

If you are ever down in Florida during shrimp season and like lobster, buy some shrimp called Royal Reds. Deep water shrimp that taste just like lobster.

BTW, almost a whole page without insults or mention of second half's of playoff games. Celebrate the love.

Archived