Bengals have begun Contract Extension talks with Burfict

Except that I wasn't trolling

Then why phrase it the way you did?  Why put the part about getting paid for production and not potential?  Who else is up for a contract that might be getting paid mainly for potential in your eyes?  There's only one, and that very topic has been beaten to death on these forums the past couple months.

Andy Dalton has the third most TD's in NFL history in a QB's first 3 years. 

Since Jamie decided to make this about Dalton's contract instead..

Anyone know what happened to go-bengals.com? I keep getting redirected to some halfassed WDR knock-off site. DaltonSucks.com? Pretty sure the URL is available.

Just, y'know, just sayin'

Then why phrase it the way you did?  Why put the part about getting paid for production and not potential?  Who else is up for a contract that might be getting paid mainly for potential in your eyes?  There's only one, and that very topic has been beaten to death on these forums the past couple months.

Because that's how we pay guys?

Except that I wasn't trolling

Right back atcha

Great comeback, what a genius you are! I tell you one thing. I go to a Bengal/Stealer game, and had a choice of joining you or a stealer fan, id rather sit with the stealer cause you are no fan of the Bengals. Move on troll. We don't want you.

I apologize for taking the bait, but watching Jamie feign ignorance within a shroud of stupidity -- and then maintain his non-denial denia, when doing so can only make him look progressively more toolish has been a highlight of my afternoon. The cherry on top though was his effort to twist the whole thing onto the lengths DDs will go.

LMAO, it's like the anti-gay preachers who solicit male prostitutes with crack.

Great comeback, what a genius you are! I tell you one thing. I go to a Bengal/Stealer game, and had a choice of joining you or a stealer fan, id rather sit with the stealer cause you are no fan of the Bengals. Move on troll. We don't want you.

Now who's trolling?

DGAF what you guys think I know what I meant.

Believe me I can troll much better that that if I wanted to.

Don't you remember when you used to do that to me? Id say something and you'd essentially respond "I understand what you are saying but don't believe you mean it". What goes around comes around!

This thread is exhibit 1A as to why I no longer come here first for Bengal news and rarely contribute.  A Burfict thread turns into a Dalton thread.  Really!?   

A lot of good people on this forum.  Unfortunately the moderators and owner are the most trollish.   Sad.   

Back on topic...

TEZ FODDER:  Speaking of Tez, despite a FOX report that the sides have made progress toward a long-term extension, a Burfict deal didn’t look imminent heading into the weekend. The Bengals have been hammering away for an extension the past couple of weeks and indications late this week were they weren’t near a deal. But if someone in the negotiations is the source for a story that says the gulf has narrowed, things could change. The Bengals’ blueprint is to wrap up Burfict, quarterback Andy Dalton, and maybe others before tackling the mega deal for A.J. Greenicon-article-link.gif.

Leave it Hobson to throw cold water on any positive news. Also, they want to do, Taze, Dalton and "maybe others" before Green??? What sense does that make?

Archived