Bengals have begun Contract Extension talks with Burfict

In only his 2nd year Taz has lead the NFL in tackles. Andy Dalton has he lead the NFL in any category?

Taz's stat line for the '13 post season game

7 comb tackles 2 solo, 5 assist, and a half sack. Not world beater numbers sure, but not "not showing up" and absolutely not the cause of any loss.

So now production can only = leading the NFL in a given category?  I just gave you an example of leading the NFL in ITS ENTIRE HISTORY for the first three years in TD's (ranking 3rd). 

Way to move the target.

In only his 2nd year Taz has lead the NFL in tackles. Andy Dalton has he lead the NFL in any category?

7 comb tackles 2 solo, 5 assist, and a half sack. Not world beater numbers sure, but not "not showing up" and absolutely not the cause of any loss.

Pat Angerer lead the league in tackles 2-3 years ago...I wonder if he's still in the league?

Just pointing out that Alleycat is right (about Dalton's production earning a second contract) and you're trying to move the goalposts.

So now production can only = leading the NFL in a given category?  I just gave you an example of leading the NFL in ITS ENTIRE HISTORY for the first three years in TD's (ranking 3rd). 

Way to move the target.

Pat Angerer lead the league in tackles 2-3 years ago...I wonder if he's still in the league?

Just pointing out that Alleycat is right (about Dalton's production earning a second contract) and you're trying to move the goalposts.

Not at all, he's also been the cause of our loses, especially in prime time too. Not something you can say about Taz.

My god, take it to one of the 100s of Dalton threads.

:lol:

All I said was that Taz deserved to be paid based on his production, and a few DD'ers get but-hurt, it wasn't a "Dalton thread" till they made it into one. I think Sharm is right, lots of hand wringing about Dalton comes from the DD'ers.

All I said was that Taz deserved to be paid based on his production, and a few DD'ers get but-hurt, it wasn't a "Dalton thread" till they made it into one. I think Sharm is right, lots of hand wringing about Dalton comes from the DD'ers.

you're so full of shit. :lol:

Are you actually trying to say you weren't in any way trying to make an allusion to Dalton with this statement?

Now this is a guy who's production, not his potential to improve, has shown he deserves the money.

I am actually trying to say that it was a statement regarding Taz.

That is not a denial...

Can you at least admit that it's something easily inferred by your statement when taken in context with recent conversations on this board?

That is not a denial...

Can you at least admit that it's something easily inferred by your statement when taken in context with recent conversations on this board?

It's simply a statement that Taz deserves to get paid based on his production, not his potential, that's all.

Oh why bother.  You know Jaime trolls just like Go does.

No I don't. I get no revenue from this site, trolling for any purpose of pushing the numbers for the site doesnt benefit me at all.

I speak my mind and dont filter it, if you consider that trolling you have an odd definition.

I love Burfict, but to be fair, it's much harder for a LBers mistakes to completely change the game unless he really really sucks (Rey M. in 2012). Comparing his position to a QB is silly.

I hope his extention gets done soon! He's earned it!

You made the comment about Burfict being the perfect example of someone who actually deserves a new contact. I wish you knew how stupid you sound. I think in your case it's a sure sign of idiots block.

It's simply a statement that Taz deserves to get paid based on his production, not his potential, that's all.

Just admit you got caught trolling.. It doesn't matter what your motivations are.  It's as obvious as the day is long.

No I don't. I get no revenue from this site, trolling for any purpose of pushing the numbers for the site doesnt benefit me at all.

I speak my mind and dont filter it, if you consider that trolling you have an odd definition.

No benefit for the idiocy you display? That makes your comments even more dumbfounded

You made the comment about Burfict being the perfect example of someone who actually deserves a new contact. I wish you knew how stupid you sound. I think in your case it's a sure sign of idiots block.

Lol yeah that sounds stupid

Smh

Just admit you got caught trolling.. It doesn't matter what your motivations are.  It's as obvious as the day is long.

Except that I wasn't trolling

No benefit for the idiocy you display? That makes your comments even more dumbfounded

Right back atcha

Archived