Super Troopers 2 is happening

fluhartz

• 10 months later...

wonder if this is what Jay Chandrasekhar left Blue Mountain State movie for. They had announced him as director for the Blue Mountain State movie, then a few months later said he had to bail to do a different project... timising seems accurate..

also cant wait for the BMS movie.. it was a kickstarter, i donated.. i would love to donate to ST2 as well, autographed movie poster would be tits... but i dont have an extra $200 currently.

wonder if this is what [font='Helvetica Neue']Jay Chandrasekhar left Blue Mountain State movie for. They had announced him as director for the Blue Mountain State movie, then a few months later said he had to bail to do a different project... timising seems accurate..[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue']also cant wait for the BMS movie.. it was a kickstarter, i donated.. i would love to donate to ST2 as well, autographed movie poster would be tits... but i dont have an extra $200 currently.[/font]

Big BMS fan, disn't know that jay chandeskar or whatever his name is was involved...

Big BMS fan, disn't know that jay chandeskar or whatever his name is was involved...

he directed a few episodes of the show as well..

movie cant get here soon enough... i got this for my kickstarter backing:

signed by cast:

[attachment=1668:IMG_0037.JPG]

wife loves it*

• 2 weeks later...

Club Dread > Super Troopers

Finally got around to watching Club Dread. You're either high or have horrible taste in movies.
Beer Fest > Super Troopers >>>>>>>>> Club Dread
And I was pretty drunk which greatly lowers my expectations...

Archived