*******Official DAY 3 Draft Thread*******

Is that the new word for people here illegally? Or do you mean something else by that?

Yes, that's exactly what that is.  The Real name is "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" not "Amnesty for Illegals".  Just like it's called the "Affordable Care Act", not "Obamacare".

You made a thread entitled "It's a jungle out there" with a bunch of videos of black people being violent and links to articles and quotes from racist websites/groups.. That was racist.. What's even worse is you are still so indignant about it..

Reminds me of Cliven Bundy pondering in an interview if blacks weren't better off as slaves, and then accusing the media of "portraying me as a racist".

OK....

I really wish that thread hadn't been deleted.

It was titled "It's a jungle out there" because Homer said that I had a jungle mentality.

It was about the reason I think it is smart to own a weapon and be able to protect yourself and your family if you are assaulted, particularly women who are less likely to be able to defend themselves and are more likely to be assaulted. Not some need for cowboy justice as was said over and over.

It was videos of innocent people minding their own business, getting attacked by groups of blacks simply because they are white. These were local news reports all across the country, not made up shit by racist websites. There have been hundreds more incidents since that thread and they continue to this day. It gets swept under the rug by the national media so most people don't hear about it, or don't want to hear about it. I guarantee you if it were groups of whites attacking innocent blacks, the news would be non-stop and you would be filling up threads in the J&W forum about it.

But I'm a racist for speaking the fucking truth.

Explain to me how that's stereotyping?  Every Poll that has been done shows that the older you are, the less likely you are to be open to any of those views.  Even the "Source Material" that I was responding to from the vaunted resource "Wikipedia"!

"The people that do, are old white men, and from working with them for years, they do not like "the gays"."

If this isn't stereotyping than I don't know what is.

that's not cool, broe

LOL

That's what that thread was like. No one listened to what I was saying. But that's how it is today I guess. Unless you say all black people are angels and all white people are devils, you get labeled a racist. Truth doesn't matter to many people anymore, and that's what perpetuates real racism more than anything. Oh well.

BTW, not sure why Lucid quoted me with no response. I'm certainly not going to go back and edit it. I stand behind everything I have ever said in all my years on this board.

Sorry the thread got hijacked. I'm done if everyone else is.

(P.S. Ryan, if that thread still exists and didn't get hard deleted, I'm fine with opening it up again. I said and did nothing wrong or racist in that thread.)

LOL

That's what that thread was like. No one listened to what I was saying. But that's how it is today I guess. Unless you say all black people are angels and all white people are devils, you get labeled a racist. Truth doesn't matter to many people anymore, and that's what perpetuates real racism more than anything. Oh well.

BTW, not sure why Lucid quoted me with no response. I'm certainly not going to go back and edit it. I stand behind everything I have ever said in all my years on this board.

Sorry the thread got hijacked. I'm done if everyone else is.

(P.S. Ryan, if that thread still exists and didn't get hard deleted, I'm fine with opening it up again. I said and did nothing wrong or racist in that thread.)

Oh yes, the poor white man, boo-fuckin-hoo. Some random black kid punching a white guy is totally the same thing as centuries of systemic repression, forced servitude and discrimination.  Oh, some black kid on the street called you a "cracker"? Well shit, you're practically Emmit fuckin' Till!

What the fuck difference does it make what color skin the guy who mugs you has? Hint; It fucking doesn't. Quit trying to excuse your blatant ignorance.  You got on a forum and posted a bunch of stupid, bigoted horseshit.  You weren't the innocent victim of some PC witch hunt, dude. Let it go.

Oh yes, the poor white man, boo-fuckin-hoo. Some random black kid punching a white guy is totally the same thing as centuries of systemic repression, forced servitude and discrimination.  Oh, some black kid on the street called you a "cracker"? Well shit, you're practically Emmit fuckin' Till!

What the fuck difference does it make what color skin the guy who mugs you has? Hint; It fucking doesn't. Quit trying to excuse your blatant ignorance.  You got on a forum and posted a bunch of stupid, bigoted horseshit.  You weren't the innocent victim of some PC witch hunt, dude. Let it go.

LOL

Again, paid no attention to what I actually was posting in that thread.

I never said anything like that, and no black kid on the street called me a cracker. Stop making shit up.

What the fuck difference does it make what color skin the guy who mugs you has? Hint; It fucking doesn't.

It doesn't make any difference and I never said it did. I'll shoot a white motherfucker just as fast as I will a black if they want to harm me or my family. It also doesn't make any difference to me the reason why someone wants to harm me or my family. You want to excuse the behavior in the videos I posted because of shit that happened in the past that those people who were attacked had NOTHING TO DO WITH.

Quit trying to excuse your blatant ignorance.

Quit trying to blame me for shit that IS HAPPENING just because I pointed it out. I'm not the ignorant one in this. If you aren't ignorant, then you are willfully blind.

You got on a forum and posted a bunch of stupid, bigoted horseshit.

I got on a forum and posted news stories of shit that was, and still is happening to defend my reasons for carrying a concealed weapon to people who claimed the reason people do so is because they want to practice cowboy justice, and to tell people if they love their wives and kids they need to be aware and be prepared because it's not making the national news. Nothing I posted was stupid, bigoted or horseshit. I've noticed in my absence from the J&W forum there hasn't been a single post about the knockout game. Sweep that shit under the rug so everyone can pretend it isn't really happening. You all were quick to jump on the "white hispanic" with both feet and were quite proud of your racism in that scenario. I wonder why that's different than the things I was posting. The only difference I see is that it wasn't clear cut who was at fault, but since the dead guy was black and the one who pulled the trigger was "white", it had to be racism. Yet when mobs of blacks attack COMPLETELY INNOCENT whites and proclaim it to be "beat whitey night", well, I guess that's just what whitey deserves and anyone who talks about it is fucking racist.

You weren't the innocent victim of some PC witch hunt, dude.

I absolutely was the innocent victim of a PC witch hunt, and obviously still am. Kenneth just said he admits he's racist and a while back Rumble said Hitler was a great man. You guys were fucking silent you fucking hypocrites.

I ran out of fucks to give about you and Lucid a long time ago though. Both of you would rather scream racist than have an honest discussion that might actually lead to solutions.

Again, Ryan, please re-open that thread and I'll go back to the J&W forum to further this discussion where it belongs, and anyone with common sense who isn't brainwashed to have knee jerk reactions like Pavlov's dogs will see the truth.

Sorry everyone for this shit ending up in here, but when I stepped down as admin and put myself in self imposed exile from the J&W forum, I said if shit was brought into here I wouldn't bite my tongue, and I won't. Kenneth made a racist remark and I responded, and here we are.

Go ahead and start giving me negative reps, I'll probably set a record but everything I said is truth.

LOL

Again, paid no attention to what I actually was posting in that thread.

I never said anything like that, and no black kid on the street called me a cracker. Stop making shit up.

It doesn't make any difference and I never said it did. I'll shoot a white motherfucker just as fast as I will a black if they want to harm me or my family. It also doesn't make any difference to me the reason why someone wants to harm me or my family. You want to excuse the behavior in the videos I posted because of shit that happened in the past that those people who were attacked had NOTHING TO DO WITH.

Quit trying to blame me for shit that IS HAPPENING just because I pointed it out. I'm not the ignorant one in this. If you aren't ignorant, then you are willfully blind.

I got on a forum and posted news stories of shit that was, and still is happening to defend my reasons for carrying a concealed weapon to people who claimed the reason people do so is because they want to practice cowboy justice, and to tell people if they love their wives and kids they need to be aware and be prepared because it's not making the national news. Nothing I posted was stupid, bigoted or horseshit. I've noticed in my absence from the J&W forum there hasn't been a single post about the knockout game. Sweep that shit under the rug so everyone can pretend it isn't really happening. You all were quick to jump on the "white hispanic" with both feet and were quite proud of your racism in that scenario. I wonder why that's different than the things I was posting. The only difference I see is that it wasn't clear cut who was at fault, but since the dead guy was black and the one who pulled the trigger was "white", it had to be racism. Yet when mobs of blacks attack COMPLETELY INNOCENT whites and proclaim it to be "beat whitey night", well, I guess that's just what whitey deserves and anyone who talks about it is fucking racist.

I absolutely was the innocent victim of a PC witch hunt, and obviously still am. Kenneth just said he admits he's racist and a while back Rumble said Hitler was a great man. You guys were fucking silent you fucking hypocrites.

I ran out of fucks to give about you and Lucid a long time ago though. Both of you would rather scream racist than have an honest discussion that might actually lead to solutions.

Again, Ryan, please re-open that thread and I'll go back to the J&W forum to further this discussion where it belongs, and anyone with common sense who isn't brainwashed to have knee jerk reactions like Pavlov's dogs will see the truth.

Sorry everyone for this shit ending up in here, but when I stepped down as admin and put myself in self imposed exile from the J&W forum, I said if shit was brought into here I wouldn't bite my tongue, and I won't. Kenneth made a racist remark and I responded, and here we are.

Go ahead and start giving me negative reps, I'll probably set a record but everything I said is truth.

You act like it was only me and T that called you out... I had like 1 post in that thread and it basically said "That's racist! FUCK YOU!" with a middle finger emoticon... There were LOTS of people in that thread pointing out your racism.

It wasn't just videos of people being violent and some of them were black.. ALL OF THEM were of black people acting violently.. You are the one that made race the issue. The fact you don't see that is more indicative of your mindset than that thread in and of itself.. I had warned you before about acting like the victim in that scenario in this forum, and told you that you really didn't want to bring that shit up again.. Well you keep doing it, and I for one think it's crap.

No one else has brought that shit up but you.  Why don't you just do like the rest of us that witnessed it and pretend it didn't happen because as Homer said, it was not your best moment.

I blame Andy Dalton for all of this discord and anger amongst the good folk with Go-Bengals.com.

I told you from day 1 that ginger was bad luck and would bring nothing but trouble...and you see what happened. Backer & Lucid are going at it like the Hatfields & McCoy's, Kenneth is a member of the Nation of Islam...the shit has hit the fan...Damn you Andy Dalton...Damn You!!!!!

Nation of Islam are a bunch of misguide wackos.  That is all. 

Truth,  I used to live on 14th St. downtown (across from Music Hall).   It's gotten better, but at the time that was a very rough neighborhood.  The Nation of Islam would hold their rallies at Washington Park, right outside my apartment window.  It was like a Black KKK rally.. Everything was about the White Devils and how everything good about the world had been stolen from God's people by the White Devils and yadda yadda.. It made me afraid to leave my house some times.

I had bottles thrown at me while getting cigarettes at the corner store.  I'm not someone that tries to pretend that racism belongs to any one race.. It's a human condition.  It's also a natural state of existence for people to be prejudiced.  It's an ingrained defense mechanism that served ancient man very well.. In modern society we have to learn to check those natural impulses with educated restraint.  Just like we have to control our sexual impulses, or violent desires.  No man alive can claim to have never had a a racist thought. NO ONE.

I think a big problem is people don't really know what racism is.  It's not a guy with a Hitler mustache goostepping over the bodies of the oppressed peoples of his hatred.  It's normal everyday bias.  It's that thought that runs through your mind when you get cut off in traffic by (insert random ethnicity here).  It's your heart skipping a beat, or revving up when you see a group of young (insert random  ethnicity here) approaching you on the street.  It doesn't make you a bad person.. It makes you human.  We need to acknowledge that if we are to control it.

Truth,  I used to live on 14th St. downtown (across from Music Hall).   It's gotten better, but at the time that was a very rough neighborhood.  The Nation of Islam would hold their rallies at Washington Park, right outside my apartment window.  It was like a Black KKK rally.. Everything was about the White Devils and how everything good about the world had been stolen from God's people by the White Devils and yadda yadda.. It made me afraid to leave my house some times.

I had bottles thrown at me while getting cigarettes at the corner store.  I'm not someone that tries to pretend that racism belongs to any one race.. It's a human condition.  It's also a natural state of existence for people to be prejudiced.  It's an ingrained defense mechanism that served ancient man very well.. In modern society we have to learn to check those natural impulses with educated restraint.  Just like we have to control our sexual impulses, or violent desires.  No man alive can claim to have never had a a racist thought. NO ONE.

I think a big problem is people don't really know what racism is.  It's not a guy with a Hitler mustache goostepping over the bodies of the oppressed peoples of his hatred.  It's normal everyday bias.  It's that thought that runs through your mind when you get cut off in traffic by (insert random ethnicity here).  It's your heart skipping a beat, or revving up when you see a group of young (insert random  ethnicity here) approaching you on the street.  It doesn't make you a bad person.. It makes you human.  We need to acknowledge that if we are to control it.

Some of them are as nice as can be, even question the message they're being given.  Many Muslims used to belong to the Nation of Islam but quickly realized there's nothing Islamic about them nor the message they deliver.  It's a divisive structure....that can NEVER be good for any society. 

Archived