With the 111th Pick in the 2014 NFL Draft the Bengals Select Russell Bodine, C UNC!!

#1 overall in bench press @ the combine, dead last among OL in 3-cone drill.

Wow.  I watched the videos and came away with thinking that he didn't look real strong, but had good footwork.  :shrug:

Who cares about his 3 cone drill.  Centers don't have to dance in the NFL.  This guy latches onto guys and they don't go anywhere.  He's strong as shit, he's got good footwork for the C position and his technique looks good from the videos I've seen of him.   He's got good size as well. 

#1 overall in bench press @ the combine, dead last among OL in 3-cone drill.

No room for cones inside of a phone booth.

Jethro's Boy!!  You know he's country strong!  Do you think Granny is coming to Cincy with him?

Hope he picks double zero as his number.

Double naught spy.

really like Bodine's hand technique.  

I saw that in his highlights too. Looks like if he gets you squared up, you're done. He does a really good job of isolating the nose tackle and turning them with his power. Really likeing what I'm seeing.

I saw that in his highlights too. Looks like if he gets you squared up, you're done. He does a really good job of isolating the nose tackle and turning them with his power. Really likeing what I'm seeing.

seriously, I can't profess I'm watching super intently with espn, NFLN, here and in a chat, but I haven't seen Bodine get beat in any of the games I've watched, and one was against a very good South Carolina dline.

Archived