With the 164th Pick in the 2014 NFL Draft the Bengals Select AJ McCarron, QB Alabama!!

That's right ignore it and focus on my screen name.  People who lack the ability for rational thought do just that when presented with damning evidence to the contrary of their insane ideas.

I never said that the odds are in his favor. I was asked to name more than one person by Jason that did good and I named 8 or so. Fact is we will have a QB controversy, and people the moment Andy starts slinging more than one interception in games will start to chant for change. I promise you that. AJ has a command presence and I think he's going to make it hard to bench him. If he gets enough reps and practice time. 

I never said that the odds are in his favor. I was asked to name more than one person by Jason that did good and I named 8 or so. Fact is we will have a QB controversy, and people the moment Andy starts slinging more than one interception in games will start to chant for change. I promise you that. AJ has a command presence and I think he's going to make it hard to bench him. If he gets enough reps and practice time. 

I had missed the part where Jason asked you to find one guy...But I had seen your earlier posts about how this dude will be our starter.  

Fact?  Do you know what that means?  We won't have a QB controversy and certainly not with this guy.

I know you are a gambling man, I will bet you a $25 donation to this site (barring injury) AJ McCarron is never above #3 on the depth chart at any point this season, and another $25 donation to this site that McCarron is no longer on our roster opening day in 2015.  Should clarify I mean week 1 2015.

Bengal fans are going to scream for AJ regardless of how the season is going. The NFL will love it because QB controversies aren't good for teams and the Bengals' struggling makes life easier for the Steelers and Ravens. Even the Browns are more interesting than the Bengals. I fully expect several articles highlighting any and all of Andy's struggles with hopes that the team will give into the fans, bench Andy, and start a rookie. All of a sudden, the consistent Bengals will have locker room issues, lose Andy Dalton to FA while getting nothing but a comp pick in return, and hang their future on a guy that they didn't even like well enough to draft before the 5th round. Meanwhile, the Ravens win the division despite wasting millions on an average QB and continue to be consistently competitive for the next decade. The Bengals eventually spend a 1st round pick on a QB in 2016 to stop the bleeding. He's talented but unhappy about going to the Bengals. Their recent history with QBs isn't promising. Dalton wins a SB with the Texans and does interviews on how getting benched was the best thing that ever happened to him.

Bengal fans are going to scream for AJ regardless of how the season is going. The NFL will love it because QB controversies aren't good for teams and the Bengals' struggling makes life easier for the Steelers and Ravens. Even the Browns are more interesting than the Bengals. I fully expect several articles highlighting any and all of Andy's struggles with hopes that the team will give into the fans, bench Andy, and start a rookie. All of a sudden, the consistent Bengals will have locker room issues, lose Andy Dalton to FA while getting nothing but a comp pick in return, and hang their future on a guy that they didn't even like well enough to draft before the 5th round. Meanwhile, the Ravens win the division despite wasting millions on an average QB and continue to be consistently competitive for the next decade. The Bengals eventually spend a 1st round pick on a QB in 2016 to stop the bleeding. He's talented but unhappy about going to the Bengals. Their recent history with QBs isn't promising. Dalton wins a SB with the Texans and does interviews on how getting benched was the best thing that ever happened to him.

HAHAHAHAHA!   I didn't know it was storytime.  I'll grab some milk and cookies. 

Tell me another one! 

Not to mention all that free Gatorade to take home.

HAHAHAHAHA!   I didn't know it was storytime.  I'll grab some milk and cookies. 

Tell me another one! 

Forget Milk and Cookies you're a Bengals fan, get your popcorn ready....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQa3Nr6JA-w

squirrel-nuts.jpg

True story.

Years ago I found a peel-and-stick version of that photo in a magazine which I quickly displayed on the back window of my truck.

Figured the world rushing by outside my cab could use some sort of warning about who was driving.

FIFY.  That however does not apply to all Bengals fans.

From what Lucid said, and I have no reason not to believe despite not hearing it as I know Lucid is a stand up guy and wouldnt lie, apparently I'm wrong here and Dan Patrick who does have sense is talking about it.

Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-He

come on man... a bizillion different threads say differently...

you really arent taking those people already calling for AJ to start seriously are you? You do realize they are trolling the DD'ers right? (because frankly some of the DD'ers are a little over the top)

The hilarity will come when McCarron gets cut, clears waivers, and ends up on our practice squad where he belongs.

you really arent taking those people already calling for AJ to start seriously are you? You do realize they are trolling the DD'ers right? (because frankly some of the DD'ers are a little over the top)

See what I mean

Archived