2014-15 TV Season

Go Skins

Losing 3 shows my wife and I watch, intelligence, Neighbors, and Almost Human. It says The Mentalist is back but I don't see it on the schedule.

Disappointed Almost Human got the axe. Fox is lousy about giving any show the time to grow. Not sure why I ever get my hopes up with anything they put on the air.

Losing 3 shows my wife and I watch, intelligence, Neighbors, and Almost Human. It says The Mentalist is back but I don't see it on the schedule.

I'm losing like 4-5 that I watch either live or on Demand.  Maybe even more.  It sucks

Once Upon A Time in Wonderland

Intelligence

Revolution

Friends With Better Lives

Enlisted

Rake

Crisis

The Tomorrow People

Probably more than that.  Disappointing.  Intelligence, Rake, Revolution, and Crisis especially were all excellent shows. The Tomorrow People was just getting its stride too.

I'm losing like 4-5 that I watch either live or on Demand.  Maybe even more.  It sucks

Intelligence

Revolution

Enlisted

Rake

Crisis

The Tomorrow People

Probably more than that.  Disappointing.  Intelligence, Rake, Revolution, and Crisis especially were all excellent shows. The Tomorrow People was just getting its stride too.

It kinda sucks that's it's the way it is these days..

It's like I almost don't want to get interested in a new show, because they will probably cancel it and not finish the story.

I mean I still give new show a try, butI always think about it... The way tv is becoming, it's almost worth giving them a couple years and waiting on netflix(or whatever) to get it...

This wasn't a popular show.. But I watched Touch for two freaking years and they cancelled... I loved the show and couldn't wait for the next season.... CANCELLED and we never got to see what happened... Boooo.

Quite a few years ago....John From Cincinnati on HBO was the same way..

Intelligence

Revolution

Enlisted

Rake

Crisis

The Tomorrow People

I DVR'd Wonderland and have watched a few episodes, but I don't think I will miss it.  I watched the first episode of Crisis, and plan on watching the rest eventually.

I DVR'd Wonderland and have watched a few episodes, but I don't think I will miss it.  I watched the first episode of Crisis, and plan on watching the rest eventually.

yea some of those I'll be fine without, but like Crisis and Intelligence were arguably two of the best shows on television.  They just made the mistake of being smart television.  Rake was also highly under appreciated. 

Friends with Better Lives is pretty funny, I wonder if CBS will backtrack when football is done the end of October. 

It will be odd to see Amazing Race on Friday's, but if Undercover Boss and Shark Tank can get decent ratings there, maybe Amazing Race will.

I haven't decided if I will watch anything on the new crop of shows.  It will be interesting to see what kind of ratings Gotham gets though going against Big Bang Theory, The Voice and Dancing w/the Stars.

Friends with Better Lives is pretty funny, I wonder if CBS will backtrack when football is done the end of October. 

It will be odd to see Amazing Race on Friday's, but if Undercover Boss and Shark Tank can get decent ratings there, maybe Amazing Race will.

I haven't decided if I will watch anything on the new crop of shows.  It will be interesting to see what kind of ratings Gotham gets though going against Big Bang Theory, The Voice and Dancing w/the Stars.

I doubt they'll be able to backtrack. All of the actors will have moved on to other shows.

I liked it, but didn't love it.  I'll watch it when its on, but of all the shows I lost this year, its near the bottom.

I doubt they'll be able to backtrack. All of the actors will have moved on to other shows.

I liked it, but didn't love it.  I'll watch it when its on, but of all the shows I lost this year, its near the bottom.

Figures....CBS was looking for something to replace HIMYM with and since HIMYF isn't happening, this could have worked. 

Poor James Van Der Beek, first "Don't Trust the B in Apt 23" gets canned, and now this.

Anybody watch mixology? I thought that show was kinda funny as just a one season show. Not enough plot to make it last longer but it was fairly entertaining.

Yeah, I watched it.  It's sad that something original won't get renewed. 

Archived