2014-15 TV Season

Go Skins

Anyone watch the AoS finale??

[spoiler] I like tripp, so a little disappointed that he died. But the rest of the episode was pretty good with some big reveals.

I dont read the comic books, but it sounds like Skye is the super hero Daisy Johnson/Quake? And it sounds like Kyle Maclahlan's character, the Doctor, is Calvin Zabo/Mister Hyde.

Not sure what that means for the show going forward, but an interesting twist making Skye a superhero, although I guess you could see it coming.

What was the thing at the end with no eyes?

[/spoiler]

yes to all!

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.hypable.com/2014/10/31/stephen-colbert-report-end-date/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Mark your calendars! Stephen Colbert announced on Thursday the end date for The Colbert Report.

The final episode of The Colbert Report will air Thursday, December 18 on Comedy Central. As previously reported, he’ll begin his run as host of The Late Show on CBS sometime in 2015.

“Stephen Colbert, the guy you’ve seen here every night for nine years will be gone. All you’ll have left of me is this book,” Colbert said as he promoted his paperback tonight. “So pick up America Again in paperback for a loved one. Or for a hated one. Go to your local independent book store, because I have a longtime war against Amazon, and I will never relent. Or — buy it on Amazon, because, you know, just buy it.”

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/01/12/cbs-announces-late-show-with-stephen-colbert-will-premiere-tuesday-september-8th/349292/?utm_campaign=WP%20%3E%20Twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

The CBS Television Network announced today that Late Show with STEPHEN COLBERT will debut Tuesday, Sept. 8 (11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT) from the historic Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City. Colbert was named David Letterman’s successor on April 10, 2014.

“The production office is open, the premiere date is set, and we’re incredibly excited to welcome the creative and comedic genius of Stephen Colbert to CBS late night this fall,” said Nina Tassler, Chairman, CBS Entertainment.

“I have nine months to make a show, just like a baby. So first, I should find out how you make a baby,” said Colbert.

Colbert is well-known for his late night satirical show, “The Colbert Report,” which ended on Friday, Dec. 18, 2014.  The program earned two Peabody Awards and 29 Emmy Award nominations, including two Emmy wins for Outstanding Variety Series (2013, 2014) and four Emmy wins for Outstanding Writing for a Variety, Music or Comedy Program (2008, 2010, 2013, 2014). Prior to that, Colbert spent eight years as a correspondent on Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show” as an on-air personality and writer of news satire for the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning series.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/28087167/netflix-mistakenly-posts-house-of-cards-season-3-episodes-early

"House of Cards" fans got a brief glance at the third season when Netflix accidentally posted its hit series online Wednesday, two weeks early.

The online video company called it a "technical glitch" and pulled the episodes of the political thriller.

The "House of Cards" Twitter account cheekily posted:

This is Washington. There's always a leak. All 13 episodes will launch February 27.

— House of Cards (@HouseofCards) February 11, 2015

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/28087167/netflix-mistakenly-posts-house-of-cards-season-3-episodes-early

"House of Cards" fans got a brief glance at the third season when Netflix accidentally posted its hit series online Wednesday, two weeks early.

The online video company called it a "technical glitch" and pulled the episodes of the political thriller.

The "House of Cards" Twitter account cheekily posted:

This is Washington. There's always a leak. All 13 episodes will launch February 27.

— House of Cards (@HouseofCards) February 11, 2015

I read somewhere the other day that it's the 3rd and final season..

I started to look it up again and stopped.. Everything is saying season 3 leaked and SPOILERS.. So I just checked out.. 

Archived