2014-15 TV Season

Go Skins

The chick from sunday was hot

Gilfoyles woman? I think the main chick is super hot... 

did you notice that Peter Gregory wasn't in the last one.

I was watching Macbreak Weekly  and they were talking about the show. The dude that plays him died of a heart attack, he was only 47... 

Gilfoyles woman? I think the main chick is super hot... 

did you notice that Peter Gregory wasn't in the last one.

I was watching Macbreak Weekly  and they were talking about the show. The dude that plays him died of a heart attack, he was only 47... 

Whoa tha sucks, he was pretty good at that off kilter style genious.  

Yeah both chicks are hot but Gilfoyle's was hotter.  

I just watched the season finale of Once Upon a Time last night.  So who do you think that was at the end?  Was that the white witch from Narnia?  I can't think of any other female witches known for ice.

After looking at IMDB, maybe they are going to Wonderland.

I just watched the season finale of Once Upon a Time last night.  So who do you think that was at the end?  Was that the white witch from Narnia?  I can't think of any other female witches known for ice.

After looking at IMDB, maybe they are going to Wonderland.

it was Elsa (aka the Snow Queen from Norwegian lore) from Frozen.

and yes, there is one cast member from Wonderland that is joining Once as a series regular.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

FOX releases their fall premiere dates:

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/fox-announces-fall-premiere-dates-sunday-bow-for-utopia-1201260730/

Hell’s Kitchen” will get cooking on its new season on Wednesday, Sept. 10 with a two-hour premiere. The following week, its regular hourlong episode will lead into the early premiere of “Red Band Society,” which will avoid having to face the premieres of other dramas in its timeslot, as NBC’s “Law & Order: SVU” bows during premiere (Sept. 24), and “Criminal Minds” follows a week later on CBS. “Red Band” also figures to miss the premiere of what will be its top-rated competition, ABC comedy “Modern Family,” which traditionally starts on the first Wednesday of the season.

Fox’s most buzzed-about new show, Batman origins story “Gotham,” bows on the opening night of the television season, Sept. 22, putting it head-to-head against an original hour of CBS comedy “The Big Bang Theory” as well as the season premiere of NBC’s “The Voice.” Soph drama “Sleepy Hollow” also bows that night.

“Bones” enters its 10th season on Thursday, Sept. 25, but rookie lead-out “Gracepoint” won’t come aboard until the following week (Oct. 2). This likely allows the 10-part mystery event series to miss the season premiere of ABC’s “Scandal,” which airs in the same timeslot, but it also means it will only get three Thursday airings before it must be pre-empted for Fox’s coverage of the World Series on Oct. 23.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching The Strain (amongst other things).

Does anyone remember the old TV movie Salem's Lot, because GDT hasn't held back in this show that he is a fan of that film..

There were one or two scenes in that film that made me lose sleep as a kid (the kid-in-the-window scene yikes!)

OK. Y'all don't suck then. lol

I have been really enjoying it. 

enjoyed the pilot.  I'm a big sci-fi guy, but not typically goth/vampires/wherewolf stuff.  Far and away the best work of Corey Stall's career.  Really looking forward now to him being the bad guy in Ant-Man.

Archived