2014-15 TV Season

Go Skins

The Strain is like fast food tv for me. Trashy fun, but I have so many nitpicks about that fucking show I can't get into it cause y'all will hate me lol.

Currently watching Penny Dreadful. More like started watching tonight and am on episode 5. Fucking great show

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure when this will air:

http://www.hollywood.com/news/brief/57258124/the-wolf-of-wall-street-heading-to-tv?utm_content=buffer9a9a7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#.U_JXRKLsCT8.twitter

The disgraced trader behind The Wolf Of Wall Street is bringing his tales of stock market excess to TV. Jordan Belfort, whose memoir formed the basis for Martin Scorsese's film, is teaming up with Rush Hour director Brett Ratner to create a new small screen series about New York's financiers in the 1980s.

The former broker will co-write the show and says of the project, "The idea was to come up with a show about that period with really interesting characters, and so my manager pitched the idea to Brett Ratner, who fell in love with it."

• 1 month later...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/23/gotham-ratings/?hootPostID=732b9d7ba4bc4bd9c90cf16ee378f4d0

Who needs Batman?

Fox’s big-swing crime drama Gotham opened to very strong ratings Monday night.Gotham premiered to 8 million viewers and a strong 3.2 rating among adults 18-49.

Gotham — the story of heroic Det. Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) fighting iconic DC Comics villains and protecting a young pre-Batman Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) — was predicted to have fall’s biggest opening by industry insiders. It’s far too early to give Gotham that crown, but 3.2 is considered a very good demo number, especially for 8 p.m. against heavy competition. Among total viewers, CBS’ Madam Secretary,which opened Sunday nighthas the fall lead.

Fox debuted Gotham right up against back-to-back episodes of TV’s biggest comedy, CBS’ The Big Bang Theory, which predictably exploded — 17.9 million viewers for the hour and a 5.3 in the demo. That’s down slightly from last year’s record-setting Thursday night premiere, so let’s cue the jokes blaming Kaley Cuoco‘s haircut (even the show made one, with Jim Parsons’ character Sheldon quipping during the premiere: “Your hair is different. You changed your hair. I can’t take this. I’m out.”)

Just watched the first episode of Scorpion from Monday night.

I really want to like this show, it looked so good from the previews this summer.

The first episode left me feeling so blah.

The airplane scene was pathetic... I am not quitting yet though... gotta give it a couple more tries at least.

I forgot about Gotham.. I will have to download the first one to catch up.

• 2 weeks later...

The TV Ratings game is always fun to follow:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/10/08/tv-ratings-tuesday-selfie-manhattan-love-story-dive-chicago-fire-dips-the-flash-opens-big-on-the-cw/312162/?utm_campaign=WP%20%3E%20Twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

On the CW, the series premiere of The Flash earned a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating, making it the CW's most-watched and highest-rated series debut since The Vampire Diaries premiered in 2009. Your predictions were correct. The tenth season premiere of Supernatural earned a 1.2 adults 18-49 rating, even with the 1.2 the ninth season premiere earned.

The best Season Premier of The Walking Dead so far! 

It was like sex when camping. 

Fucking in tents. 

Badumcha   :rsju31uh9:

LOL, 

It was a great episode. The way they blew up the thing (don't want to give away too much if someone hasn't watched) was a bit Micheal Bayish but outside of that great stuff. 

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.hypable.com/2014/10/31/stephen-colbert-report-end-date/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Mark your calendars! Stephen Colbert announced on Thursday the end date for The Colbert Report.

The final episode of The Colbert Report will air Thursday, December 18 on Comedy Central. As previously reported, he’ll begin his run as host of The Late Show on CBS sometime in 2015.

“Stephen Colbert, the guy you’ve seen here every night for nine years will be gone. All you’ll have left of me is this book,” Colbert said as he promoted his paperback tonight. “So pick up America Again in paperback for a loved one. Or for a hated one. Go to your local independent book store, because I have a longtime war against Amazon, and I will never relent. Or — buy it on Amazon, because, you know, just buy it.”

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone watch the AoS finale??

[spoiler] I like tripp, so a little disappointed that he died. But the rest of the episode was pretty good with some big reveals.

I dont read the comic books, but it sounds like Skye is the super hero Daisy Johnson/Quake? And it sounds like Kyle Maclahlan's character, the Doctor, is Calvin Zabo/Mister Hyde.

Not sure what that means for the show going forward, but an interesting twist making Skye a superhero, although I guess you could see it coming.

What was the thing at the end with no eyes?

[/spoiler]

Archived