Tampa Trip! Nov 29 - Dec 2

If anyone here is interested, a guy I used to tailgate with is currently organizing a Bengal fan outing to the game in Tampa on Thanksgiving Sunday.  He had only 4 slots remaining as of last night, and he only started filling them this weekend.  The itinerary is:

- Fly from CVG on Saturday (11/29) - Game on Sunday - Sightseeing Tours on Monday - Fly back from TPA on Tuesday (12/2)

- Tickets to the game

- Pregame tailgating

- Hotel for 3 nights (double occupancy)

- All transfers (airport to hotel to game to hotel to sightseeing to hotel to airport to wherever)

$925 per head, all taxes included.  If you're interested, contact me for the guy's name and phone #.

FYI - I have been on these excursions for two of the past three seasons - went to Charlotte in 2011 and Denver in 2012 - and it's a lot of fun.  I can't go this time because I have my kid over Thanksgiving, and the local schools have STUPIDLY decided to take the entire week off for a one-day holiday.  Having him miss two additional days ON TOP of a 5-day break is too much IMO.  I wish I could go this time, i promises to be fun!

i live in Maryland but plan on taking a road trip down for that weekends game.

Any idea what tailgating plans are? Would be nice to join.

P.s - its been 2 years since i last posted, glad to see everyone is still going well and keeping the forums strong.

Who Dey!

FYI- Hotels in fun areas are basically only in Downtown St Pete and St Pete Beach ($40 Uber ride probably)... You can stay in downtown Tampa and be a $10 cab ride from SoHo, which is the bigger bar scene in Tampa- although its mainly 21-28 year olds. Mainly- anyone older will be ok, jut dont go to MacDintons or you will be annoyed at how obnoxious it is.

The Stadium is not in a nice area, but isnt far away from nice areas. And has PLENTY of tailgating- its surrounded by parking lots. Tailgating wont be a problem and most Bucs fans are cool- they generally arent from Tampa so dont have  a deep or aggressive pride in the team.

Yep, Lenny & Mike.  Didn't see the other thread on this.   ;)

Great people.  Great fun.  No Tampa trip for me this year though.  ZERO excuses.

For those that do go, please post pictures and somebody get the Go-Bengals banner to display at the tailgate.

• 6 months later...

Archived