Sink or Swim: RGIII, Bradford, Cutler, Dalton

Andy hasn't gotten them anywhere. First thing a DD posts is the playoff short comings of other team members to defend Dalton.

He's been along for the ride. The worse part is he can fuck it up for everybody.

Troll Alert!!!!!  Troll Alert!!!

I would expect that everyone registered on this site HOPES Dalton improves his performance in the playoffs (as well as nationally televised and division games). 

It's just a lot of us don't think he will. 

I sure hope I'm wrong.

Go doesn't.

Andy hasn't gotten them anywhere. First thing a DD posts is the playoff short comings of other team members to defend Dalton.

He's been along for the ride. The worse part is he can fuck it up for everybody.

scharmtroll... shadafuckup!

:0stfu:

You don't have to show your stupidity in every thread. Less is better!

Rumble so damn good at trollin, he's gotten a gig as NFL Network programming director for the sole purpose of pissing you people off.

He's that fucking good or some people actin all butt hurt over a legit topic. Hmmmmmm which is it?

I don't think Rumble is a mod, but think its just a glitch as far as the group he's labeled under.

If Rumble IS a mod, its a sad indictment of what this place has become.

Why does my Mod status to you matter really? I like to come here and chat Bengals like everyone else. I didn't realize I'm hated. I don't argue with people or post bullshit. I come here to have fun like most and talk Bengals. I honestly think it is stupid to put anyone on ignore. If you don't like what anyone has to say just don't respond to them. 

I don't think Rumble is a mod, but think its just a glitch as far as the group he's labeled under.

Snide comments like that are the problem here. Not Rumble. 

Why does my Mod status to you matter really? I like to come here and chat Bengals like everyone else. I didn't realize I'm hated. I don't argue with people or post bullshit. I come here to have fun like most and talk Bengals. I honestly think it is stupid to put anyone on ignore. If you don't like what anyone has to say just don't respond to them. 

I put people on ignore who tell other people on the internet that they don't have fully functioning human souls. Those people scare me. 

These guys played in the NFL USN. Non of us on GB played in teh NFL! They know a little more than we do I'd think. 

That's a Kenneth thing to say:  "those guys get paid to do it so they obviously know what they're doing."

What the hell! Kenneth doesn't agree with them. In in the world is going on around here?

Could it be that I'm not a dumbass?  Dumbasses believe it's either Black or white, Intelligent people understand nuanced thought.  Which side of the fence are you on scharm?

you're not really going to try to claim that are you?

Well we were talking about Andy next thing I know it turned into me posting an article about Andy and how I can be put on ignore! lol

Rumble, in the opening post you sat there and insulted a large group of posters on the site.

Please don't pretend you didn't know what you were doing.

Douchebag post.  IF Rumble was made a mod, I have no doubt he would perform his assigned duties with no issue.....just like he runs his businesses.   Next time, just shut the fuck up instead of determining someone's capabilities when you have no idea. 

Archived