Actress Stacey Dash joins FOX News

Go Skins

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/actress-stacey-dash-joins-fox-news-as-contributor-1201195035/

Stacey Dash, the actress best known, perhaps, for her role in the 1995 Amy Heckerling-helmed film “Clueless,” will join Fox News Channel as a cultural commentator, the 21st Century Fox-owned cable network said Wednesday.

Dash is to offer cultural analysis and commentary across Fox News’ daytime and primetime programs, the network said.

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/actress-stacey-dash-joins-fox-news-as-contributor-1201195035/

Stacey Dash, the actress best known, perhaps, for her role in the 1995 Amy Heckerling-helmed film “Clueless,” will join Fox News Channel as a cultural commentator, the 21st Century Fox-owned cable network said Wednesday.

Dash is to offer cultural analysis and commentary across Fox News’ daytime and primetime programs, the network said.

In other news, FOX news is officially CLUELESS.  Wow, another dyed out bag of bones giving commentary.

If people would stop watching fox "news" the country would be a better place.

One of my critic friends is there on a regular basis, that is the only thing I watch on there.  He works for the FOX affiliate in DC.

yeah she was on mine too

was

Well if it's any consolation, I had to take Scarlett Johansson off of mine when she became a Sean Penn minion, and it was very difficult for her to be "dead" to me. Initially. Now I just stare at her boobs and am forced to objectify her because I know her mind is worthless

FOX news reports the news...with a slant. CNN news reports the news...with a slant. MSNBC news reports the news...with a slant. News at 11!

Furthermore, the way the news channels are constructed anymore, I think people confuse actual news reporting with op-ed pieces...which are opinions...not news.

**sigh**

FOX news reports the news...with a slant. CNN news reports the news...with a slant. MSNBC news reports the news...with a slant. News at 11!

Furthermore, the way the news channels are constructed anymore, I think people confuse actual news reporting with op-ed pieces...which are opinions...not news.

**sigh**

I agree, although I would say MSNBC is not slanted, it's full blown left wing circus.

CNN slants to the left, Fox slants to the right.

And yes, much of that stuff is opinion based.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived