A fellow GB member needs our help!

I want to preface this by saying I am sharing her story on my own, Lori did not ask me to do this. and she will probably kill me for doing so lol

Many of you that have been around here forever know Lori aka BengalBeotch. Recently due to circumstances beyond her contol and lack of transparency by the admin at her school she has hit a financial hiccup that will prevent her from finishing school and pursuing her dream. We need selfless people like her to make a difference in a world that desperately needs it.

Click the link below, read her story and if you can help she will be eternally grateful...oh and buy you a beer when she sees you!

Lori dont hate me for posting this, its the least I can do to help a friend in need! WHODEY!!!

http://www.gofundme.com/9owzpc

I want to preface this by saying I am sharing her story on my own, Lori did not ask me to do this. and she will probably kill me for doing so lol

Many of you that have been around here forever know Lori aka BengalBeotch. Recently due to circumstances beyond her contol and lack of transparency by the admin at her school she has hit a financial hiccup that will prevent her from finishing school and pursuing her dream. We need selfless people like her to make a difference in a world that desperately needs it.

Click the link below, read her story and if you can help she will be eternally grateful...oh and buy you a beer when she sees you!

Lori dont hate me for posting this, its the least I can do to help a friend in need! WHODEY!!!

http://www.gofundme.com/9owzpc

Thanks for posting this... if she kills you for it, we'll toast you many times at your wake!

Seriously... thanks Nasty, class act and teachers (especially OUR BengalBeotch) deserve our support.

Let us know about the PayPal BB.. I would like to contribute, and it would be better if she were to see all the money.

I guess I'll find out when you do. Apparently NASTY has contact with her so maybe he can ask her to post a response in here.

To any of you newer posters who might not know who she is, she used to post a lot, ( BengalBeotch ) and I think life changes, work and family caused her to stop posting much. ( could have been because many of you are assholes too ^_^ ) I've met her at a game, and although I was drunk as fuck, I know she is a really great person. She also offered to help me try to get hired where she used to work when I was out of work.

I don't have a lot to contribute right now, but if we don't hear from her soon I'll go ahead and send a few dollars through the GoFundMe link.

Hey fellas, thank you sooooo much for all you have done!! I have NEVER needed help in my life and have always made my way. I am student teaching away from my degree and having all the support to get finished emotionally moves me to tears.... I actually do not have a PayPal account, just your regular ole bank account? Thank you Nati for helping me, suggesting the "fund me" site and doing all this for me. I could never kill you... maybe just step on your pinky toe! I LOVE ALL MY GO-BENGALS GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART! I can offer my address if that helps? I haven't been on as much since being a full-time student because homework and classes have consumed me. I MISS YOU ALL and will be on more often soon! 

Hey fellas, thank you sooooo much for all you have done!! I have NEVER needed help in my life and have always made my way. I am student teaching away from my degree and having all the support to get finished emotionally moves me to tears.... I actually do not have a PayPal account, just your regular ole bank account? Thank you Nati for helping me, suggesting the "fund me" site and doing all this for me. I could never kill you... maybe just step on your pinky toe! I LOVE ALL MY GO-BENGALS GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART! I can offer my address if that helps? I haven't been on as much since being a full-time student because homework and classes have consumed me. I MISS YOU ALL and will be on more often soon! 

If you PM me your address I will send you a check.

Thank you all again so much... I did PM my address to those who asked. It's hard to ask for help when you've never had to before. I am still searching for grants and scholarships so keep your fingers crossed!! Much love to all of you !!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived