Bengals factoid: Dalton's completion rating

Kermit the frog sucks you waste of skin. No adult would love Kermit the frog. Clearly Animal is the best of all muppets. You continually come on these boards and show what a stupid idiot you are. Do us all a favor and stop posting. 

Muppet trolling

:ninja:

You all can thank a Welsh friend of mine for that one. The Welsh curse in aesome ways.

Jamie, I am sorry I called you a cuntmuppet. But for those who can now add it to their repertoire in their cursing lives, enjoy!

No worries, it is a damned funny word though.

The funniest part is the DD label. It's applied by the ones that are most ruining this site, and it isn't even accurate. Jamie and other's actions are cuntmuppetish on this score, because of the way they ruin conversation with the redundent need to constantly stir up the same pointless arguments.  I would assume that crew considers me a "DD" even if that isn't remotely accurate (in that I don't want him signed to a contract right now...prove it and what not). Given that, I am mostly just expressing how very VERY tired I am and tiring it is to see every thread thrown down the same Dalton rabbit hole and multiple threads on Dalton specifically that glory in that hole, if you will.

Like I said, it has long since grown old, and is choking the life out of this site. 

As a charter member and one time mod/admin I agree.  And this childish DD designation versus whatever the Dalton Haters are called just puts an exclamation point on what this site has become.  

The QB of a team is the most important position on the team, in a year that he has a contract discussion, and from what I gather now everyone beleves (whether they publically want to say or not) he has warts, it's only natural that it's going to be the greatest topic discussed. The DD label has only been put upon for a group of folks that defend him when talking about those warts, to the point that it comes off like they dont want the warts talked about at all, if that isnt you then dont put yourself in the category. If discussing our QB in a contract year is ruining the site, I'm not sure your going to enjoy the site until those issues resolve themselves. It's going to get discussed. If that bothers you to the point you feel the need to amusingly call me cuntmuppet, then I mean I guess you can do that, but frankly it's kind of sad imo.

Jamie you are missing the point.   Every thread, every post becoming a Dalton topic is killing this place.  You can't see the forest through the trees on this debate.  It's not about your response above.  Most folks on here are big boys and can handle that.  It's the fact the only thing that seems to be discussed is Dalton.  Hell I'm surprised the thread on the Ben-gals didn't turn into a Dalton debate.  May be the only one.  

Back in the day we did moderate this site.  We put BlackJesus in timeout for Christ's sake (pun intended) Now it's just a clusterfuck with no leadership and no moderation.   

Well, yet another thread with dozens of useless posts.  I'm beginning to think that Go just fires off some content knowing that he'll get Google ad revenue up.

Edit:

PS-  I read though as much of this garbage as I could take and didn't see much defending.  This started as a Go-Defending tangent and has evolved into a full-fledged pissing match - and it's really not even about Dalton as much as the people involved in the "discussion."

As a charter member and one time mod/admin I agree.  And this childish DD designation versus whatever the Dalton Haters are called just puts an exclamation point on what this site has become.  

Jamie you are missing the point.   Every thread, every post becoming a Dalton topic is killing this place.  You can't see the forest through the trees on this debate.  It's not about your response above.  Most folks on here are big boys and can handle that.  It's the fact the only thing that seems to be discussed is Dalton.  Hell I'm surprised the thread on the Ben-gals didn't turn into a Dalton debate.  May be the only one.  

Back in the day we did moderate this site.  We put BlackJesus in timeout for Christ's sake (pun intended) Now it's just a clusterfuck with no leadership and no moderation.   

I would bring Jordan Dalton on as a Cheerleader.

:ninja:

Phatcat, it's the offseason there isn't much else too talk about but Dalton and his contract it's a big issue, maybe ...no not maybe... the biggest offseason move the bengals may or may not make, it's going to get talked about, in the offseason, it's going to get talked about ad nausem. It's just the way it is, it's natural to want to talk about your QB in his contract year.

The mod's have been nutered the only modding I have any ability to do is thread merges and topic editing, that's it. The admins are the only ones who can do things to people's accounts. But even if I had any mod powers, this site has always been loosely modded, we post NSFW topics and to an extent even call each other names from time to time. BJ's timeout only came as a result of his over-moderation, nothing else. Those calling for a heavier hand, I have to ask when has this place ever had a heavy hand?

Anyway I got to get out of the office and head to a swim lesson.

Archived